The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[VenturePals MVP] I need your feedback!

Idea threads

Yula

Go Small, Then Big or Go Home
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Mar 26, 2021
Netherlands
Hey everyone,

As some of you might have seen in my progress thread, I'm building an app!

It's supposed to make it easier for entrepreneurs to find the right accountability partner, and to keep each other consistently accountable to create better chances of being successful.

I can finally say that I've finished building the MVP!

Now to test and see if this MVP has some potential, I need some help from you. I'll be launching the MVP on both Android and iOS two days from now and need some beta users to give me some honest feedback I can use to create the full version.

Keep in mind that it'll be a very rough version of what it will be somewhere at the end of January...

In the current MVP state, it just covers the key features, like a real MVP lol

All private beta users will of course get free lifetime memberships when the final version is out as this post has no advertisement purposes.

If you'd like to lend a hand and help me test this MVP for the upcoming month, shoot me a message. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.