Victoria Machado
New Contributor
Hi everyone and thanks for accepting me!
My name is Victoria I'm 28 and from Massachusetts. I've dabbled in network marketing in 2014-2016, and since then took a break because of all the drama revolving around the companies I was involved in. I also wasn't seeing much success because I hated having to "recruit" people to make money. I stopped sharing motivational posts and pretty much screwed up my brand by doing so. I don't want to say I regret doing that, because all experiences are lessons to be learned. But I'm ready to get back into being the motivational person that I am. I received a lot of positive feedback at that time and just want to become my full self again.
A year ago I moved and transfered my job to another location, and I'm getting less pay and have much more work. I'm very unhappy where I am and I know I have so much more to offer this world and I know I can make a difference. And I know if I get back into online marketing (not mlm) and hit the ground running with the right system I can finally live my potential. I'm sick of my work going unappreciated and I'm ready to learn some new skills!
I'm excited to be here and to see what this forum has to offer, if only I knew they had these types of forums sooner, maybe I wouldn't have stepped so far back.
But I'm open to advice and criticism and learning new things!
Thanks for having me everyone! Look forward to this forum!
My name is Victoria I'm 28 and from Massachusetts. I've dabbled in network marketing in 2014-2016, and since then took a break because of all the drama revolving around the companies I was involved in. I also wasn't seeing much success because I hated having to "recruit" people to make money. I stopped sharing motivational posts and pretty much screwed up my brand by doing so. I don't want to say I regret doing that, because all experiences are lessons to be learned. But I'm ready to get back into being the motivational person that I am. I received a lot of positive feedback at that time and just want to become my full self again.
A year ago I moved and transfered my job to another location, and I'm getting less pay and have much more work. I'm very unhappy where I am and I know I have so much more to offer this world and I know I can make a difference. And I know if I get back into online marketing (not mlm) and hit the ground running with the right system I can finally live my potential. I'm sick of my work going unappreciated and I'm ready to learn some new skills!
I'm excited to be here and to see what this forum has to offer, if only I knew they had these types of forums sooner, maybe I wouldn't have stepped so far back.
But I'm open to advice and criticism and learning new things!
Thanks for having me everyone! Look forward to this forum!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
