The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
405%
Apr 16, 2019
On the topic of water: water is not just water.

Water has memory. Yes you read that right. Charged spring water for example is very different from bulk water. As water swirls and moves down streams under sunlight, it builds charge. Conversely, tight bends in our piped water infrastructure break electromagnetic charge in water.

For best results: Opt for spring or rain water. Use glass containers and swirl the water. Leaving water in the sunlight is a great way of charging it.

Some may think this is woo-woo but I've been studying water religiously for the past few months and I am convinced there is magic in water.

If anybody's interested, I would suggest you look into the below scientists:
- Gerald Pollack and the Fourth Phase of Water - this is a really good presentation at the Water Conference to build your curiosity
- Luc Montagnier (yes the Nobel Prize winner for the discovery of HIV) - his life revolved around water before he passed a couple of weeks ago
- Viktor Schauberger
- Johann Grander

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
405%
Apr 16, 2019
Wow, did not know he passed. He was one of the world's top virologists and was one of the most vocal during the whole pandemic.

Yep... He was fiercely against the jabs, and moreover, the work he was doing on water is revolutionary. Imo he got got. The same way many of my heroes that were working on revolutionary ideas got got over the past century. But let's go with cardiac arrest to not disturb the marginal minds who might be offended at the thought that special interests would capture their opponents.

Itizn

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Sep 25, 2019
Colombia
One of my favorite ways to get the attention of people who have been avoiding/ignoring your messages.

"Hey do you still reside/work at the xyz address? One of my colleagues is in the area and might pass by to discuss in- person what I've been writing you about."

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore

Read the comments and enjoy.

Trevor Kuntz

Professional Dog Owner
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Feb 5, 2012
Arizona
Yep... He was fiercely against the jabs, and moreover, the work he was doing on water is revolutionary. Imo he got got. The same way many of my heroes that were working on revolutionary ideas got got over the past century. But let's go with cardiac arrest to not disturb the marginal minds who might be offended at the thought that special interests would capture their opponents.
An 89 year old dies of supposed natural causes and you think he "got got"? How much longer do you expect the average 89 year to live regardless of their views or beliefs?

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
An 89 year old dies of supposed natural causes and you think he "got got"? How much longer do you expect the average 89 year to live regardless of their views or beliefs?
It wasn’t just him, there’s a huge list of HIV experts who have been got recently. That’s what’s making people suspicious.

I believe this was 6 days before his death.

Attachments

• IMG_4088.MOV
    8.6 MB · Views: 0

nothingness

I make great coffee
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Mar 3, 2021
UK
He was against the jab and researching water, a resource that Nestle feels like they own the rights to, wouldn't surprise me at all if he "had an accident".

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
I heard Luc was going to testify. There is a trial coming against the plandemic planners by german lawyer Reiner Fuellmich. So this war with Russia comes very handy to forget about the crimes of covid.

Sander

When in doubt, dare.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
323%
Mar 19, 2014

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
Wow, did not know he passed. He was one of the world's top virologists and was one of the most vocal during the whole pandemic.

KOJXSdE.gif

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Classic reddit. The comments did not let me down! They can not even fathom what value is... while they read and type it on their iPhones from inside their modern homes, using wifi technology or 5g. Classic lemmings

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
This is fun to watch. A 20-year-old guy destroys men with arms twice his size. He probably trains very specific groups of muscles for this. It also fascinating due to the physical techniques and psychological components at work that may not be as obvious.

View: https://youtu.be/g7TB6eBhU1M

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
All of the lies about covid over thee last 2 years should prove to you that you should believe almost none of what you're hearing about what's happening in Ukraine.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
48 cents in plastic...
16 cents in snaps...
9 cents for the logo...
Easy to ship...

Boom, sell for $25.

Amazing what little value can be combined for higher value. Not sure I'd pay $25, but that's not my point.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

48 cents in plastic...
16 cents in snaps...
9 cents for the logo...
Easy to ship...

Boom, sell for $25.

Amazing what little value can be combined for higher value. Not sure I'd pay $25, but that's not my point.

Cost to make: $1
Convenience value: $24

Excellent product.

TheCj

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jan 3, 2017
Ontario, Canada
This is fun to watch. A 20-year-old guy destroys men with arms twice his size. He probably trains very specific groups of muscles for this. It also fascinating due to the physical techniques and psychological components at work that may not be as obvious.

View: https://youtu.be/g7TB6eBhU1M
Yeah, the 20yr old is a big guy though think he's 6'-4"-5" 240lb+ or in that range...

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
“In the event of nuclear explosion, please wear a mask and stay 6ft apart” - FEMA

54E9860F-AD42-4A91-8001-722CDEF7F5C1.png

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Some observations from the past few days...
  • Suddenly, people around the world use the term, "The West"
  • Nobody uses the term, "The East"
  • Everyone is now an expert on Russia, Ukraine, and world affairs
  • New "us vs them" mentalities have emerged
  • People are polarized in their perspectives again
  • Covid disappeared
  • Fear surrounding ideas like war and/or nuclear war have increased
  • It feels similar to the start of Covid when nobody knew wtf was going on
  • People are glued to various news media outlets again (whether that is Fox, CNN, podcasts, or even a certain Fastlane Forum thread)
  • A lot of virtue signaling
  • Everybody is certain that everybody else is the one who is wrong...

My personal perspective:
  1. I don't know shit.

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 24, 2016
  • Covid disappeared
  • People are glued to various news media outlets again (whether that is Fox, CNN, podcasts, or even a certain Fastlane Forum thread)

My personal perspective:
  1. I don't know shit.

Basically, yes. Although COVID isn't gone - unfortunately, I'm currently taking care of my grandmother and her condition (i.e O2 saturation) is bad enough to warrant intubation in some hospitals. Fortunately, we managed to rent an oxygen machine (at home) and things are looking better.

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Basically, yes. Although COVID isn't gone - unfortunately, I'm currently taking care of my grandmother and her condition (i.e O2 saturation) is bad enough to warrant intubation in some hospitals. Fortunately, we managed to rent an oxygen machine (at home) and things are looking better.

I don't think covid is actually gone. I just don't see posts/memes/rants/news stories about it.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
I don't think covid is actually gone. I just don't see posts/memes/rants/news stories about it.

Oh don't you worry your little tushy. It'll be back. We will have Crazy News Network telling ALL of the maskholes about it.

See... told... ya... You should have been vaxxxxxxed and wearing you diaperrrrrrr.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

• Covid disappeared

My personal perspective:
  1. I don't know shit.
The west - always used the term. Read Jordan Peterson, says "Western Civilization" a lot to describe the culture that created liberty, freedom, democracy, republics, etc.
--
Experts - expertship is bullshit. Anyone can land on the right answer if it's the right answer (no way to prove that in matters of opinion though, and lots of people today do not know the difference between fact and opinion). Skill is real. Experience is real. But we are unscripted and know that pieces of paper, accolades, and resumes can be bullshit.
--
Us v them and cov1d - yup, the media and powers that be realized the spell was wearing off and are either excited for this happy coincidence (most likely a coincidence) or there's a bigger conspiracy (I don't think so, pretty farfetched). Seems more like a coincidental real world event, that governments and media companies are capitalizing on heavily.
--
Everybody else being wrong - well, a person won't hold an opinion they think is wrong, will they?

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Yeah, it's actually pretty normal to refer to western Europe and the US as "the west" here in the Balkans.
Thank you.

It is also a very clear delineation historically, like in Soviet vs. non-Soviet European states, and Eastern versus Western Germany.

Most people my age and younger don't even know what the Berlin Wall is though, so get ready to repeat history.

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Yesterday I was looking up nuclear explosion videos and realized I didn't know what they sound like. Turns out there are videos that capture the sound, describing it as being like a shotgun with sustained noise afterward.

In both videos, you see the explosion first and hear the sound quite sometime later.

According to some sites, the sound can reach upwards of 200 decibels and the noise alone is loud enough to kill a human (I have no idea at what distance).

It's easy to forget how insane these things are... Not gonna lie, this video is F*cking terrifying...

The U.S.'s Castle Bravo Thermonuclear Explosion

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Yesterday I was looking up nuclear explosion videos and realized I didn't know what they sound like. Turns out there are videos that capture the sound, describing it as being like a shotgun with sustained noise afterward.

In both videos, you see the explosion first and hear the sound quite sometime later.

According to some sites, the sound can reach upwards of 200 decibels and the noise alone is loud enough to kill a human (I have no idea at what distance).

It's easy to forget how insane these things are... Not gonna lie, this video is f*cking terrifying...

The U.S.'s Castle Bravo Thermonuclear Explosion

As he witnessed the first detonation of a nuclear weapon on July 16, 1945, a piece of Hindu scripture ran through the mind of Robert Oppenheimer: “Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.”

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.