The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
Employers with 100+ employees must mandate vaccines or weekly testing.

But yeah, Trump was the dictator...

Watch, the testing alternative will fall off, people who resist will be banned from platforms and banks.

The Fastlane and Bitcoin have never been more important than now.

Also guns.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Dwight Schrute

Ludicrous Speed
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Oct 27, 2014
where eagles dare
You can use Google to search other websites.

Example: If you're having trouble finding someone on LinkedIn using LinkedIn search, you could instead search the following in Google:

site: linkedin.com/in/ {name} {company}

You can use quotes to find exact matches.
Even better, it also works with DuckDuckGo.com,
so there's no need to support Skynet.

site:cia.gov filetype:.pdf

whoops.

Actionfaker

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Jul 12, 2020
NL
I agree, but what can we realistically do about it?

1) Move away (only works if there are still places to go)
2) Violence on a massive scale / civil war (unrealistic, and also probably not enough people on "our" side)

What else?

Voting/politics certainly won't help.

Here in Germany, the majority of people supports all of this bullshit.
This comes from a guy who calls himself actionfaker and hasn't achieved shit in business yet, so obviously it isn't criticism, but you're an entrepreneur and you can't see a market for a product/service/movement against fascist vacx mandates, seriously?

Just say no. There are many people, maybe even the majority that agree. The media is pushing a narrative to warp our perspective.

We are made to feel like we are a vast minority, when in reality, we’re probably the majority; perhaps even vastly so.
Agreed, @theag do you really think the vast majority of people support it, or are they just moving along with it? The two might often look the same, but they're very different things.

This exact topic is being discussed in this podcast episode 138. Historic Recurrence Ft. Ian Wendt I don't know if you're supposed to post links here (apologies if not) or if you like the podcast (I myself enjoy it a lot, while I obviously don't agree with everything), but I think the main message is very important. At some point they also mention a listener from the show who went around NYC to restaurants and cafés with signs saying 'We don't discriminate against any customer based on sex, race, age, vaxcinated or unvaxcinated' etc. with the vast majority agreeing to put the signs in the window, which went viral a short while ago. I think it's an important way to turn the tables: make the people who are doing the discriminating feel alone instead of people they're discriminating against as they've been trying to do.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
you're an entrepreneur and you can't see a market for a product/service/movement against fascist vacx mandates, seriously?
Sure, there are opportunities everywhere. I have an established business and limited capital though, which leads to a bit of tunnel vision. Usually this focus is good, but you also miss some stuff.

I was referring more to the general environment and state of our countries. You can be successful in a shithole country, during wars, etc. Just requires a mindset change that I haven't been able to make yet. Maybe was too comfortable until now.

Agreed, @theag do you really think the vast majority of people support it, or are they just moving along with it? The two might often look the same, but they're very different things.
It's both, but leaning towards people really supporting it. Government handouts have a lot to do with it. People are starting to rely on the nanny state.

"Just moving along with it" is probably the best way to go for now. Just smile, nod and agree. Stay under the radar.

signs saying 'We don't discriminate against any customer based on sex, race, age, vaxcinated or unvaxcinated' etc. with the vast majority agreeing to put the signs in the window, which went viral a short while ago. I think it's an important way to turn the tables: make the people who are doing the discriminating feel alone instead of people they're discriminating against as they've been trying to do.
This stuff is useful to get some likes and as talking points for podcasts, but has zero effect in the real world. At least I see none.

Last edited:

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
My heart is racing at the moment. I was literally inches away from getting run over. I was crossing a street when I had the right of way and a speeding car came racing up a hill, blew through the intersection which I was crossing and when he saw me, lost control of his car. Luckily I stepped slightly to the right and he swerved to the left. Stopping right at my feet.

Just in shock at the moment. Things could've gone totally different.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
I wonder why the political communication around this whole thing is so bad. Obviously the most capable people work in the private sector, but I would have thought that at least the top levels of government also have some top talent advising them.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

I wonder why the political communication around this whole thing is so bad. Obviously the most capable people work in the private sector, but I would have thought that at least the top levels of government also have some top talent advising them.
that's not the case anymore. The USA has become an incompetent, lap-dog country while other countries gain power and flex their aggression.

Actionfaker

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Jul 12, 2020
NL
Sure, there are opportunities everywhere. I have an established business and limited capital though, which leads to a bit of tunnel vision. Usually this focus is good, but you also miss some stuff.

I was referring more to the general environment and state of our countries. You can be successful in a shithole country, during wars, etc. Just requires a mindset change that I haven't been able to make yet. Maybe was too comfortable until now.

It's both, but leaning towards people really supporting it. Government handouts have a lot to do with it. People are starting to rely on the nanny state.

"Just moving along with it" is probably the best way to go for now. Just smile, nod and agree. Stay under the radar.

This stuff is useful to get some likes and as talking points for podcasts, but has zero effect in the real world. At least I see none.
I get what you're saying and guess I agree like 99%, but think it's important not to be too black and white/fatalistic in your analysis of the situation.
Civil disobedience can be highly effective and the example I gave was about directly (and indirectly as well) changing people's behaviour, both social and financial, I don't know how more real world than that you want it and how you can conclude honestly that it had zero effect if you look at that situation objectively.
Now, if you mean to say it's gonna take a billion times more than that and/or this situation as an isolated event having less than a .0000001% chance of changing the grand scheme of things, I'd agree with you.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Florida or Michigan?
Florida. In reality, our libraries were mostly closed, and traffic is less than 2019 traffic even now, due to remote work.

TheKingOfMadrid

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Dec 14, 2020
Civil disobedience can be highly effective
The system is built to absorb civil disobedience. Like all colour revolutions there are enough people living in fear and subjugated mind control to support the system. There are also enough people who have been given self-elected powers - this is the useful tactic of harnessing the elderly and anyone else for whom purpose may have been stagnant to now be given the roles of community watch guards and to pride themselves on turning over nefarious rule breakers.

And if you look at the past, the future is only going to get worse..

" the most characteristic aspect of totalitarian terror, that it is let loose when all organized opposition has died down and the totalitarian ruler knows that he no longer need to be afraid. This is particularly true for the Russian development. Stalin started his gigantic purges not in 1928 when he conceded, ‘We have internal enemies,’ and actually had still reason to be afraid – he knew that Bukharin compared him to Genghis Khan and was convinced that Stalin’s policy ‘was leading the country to famine, ruin, and a police regime,’[18] as indeed it did – but in 1934, when all former opponents had ‘confessed their errors,’ and Stalin himself, at the Seventeenth Party Congress, also called by him the ‘Congress of the Victors,’ had declared: ‘At this Congress … there is nothing more to prove and, it seems, no one to fight."

Whilst I agree that being blackpilled is not the answer - people are not preparing themselves in any fashion to what looks to be unfolding, because most people don't even understand what is unfolding.

My slowlane career deals with forecasting a lot of economic and socio-economic changes so I have been in this since the beginning and have watched the narrative swing from people desperately trying to flee to places like Belarus and Latin America to now claiming that civil disobedience is the way.

You can go to disclose.com for example and follow Australia's arc and see the comments as each step takes more personal liberty away and people are still saying "the Australian people won't stand for this" - well they have, and they continue to. it's the same magic thinking people have that Trump is going to come and save the world from destruction - blind faith and the inability to rationally think about how to work yourself to a safety net.

As they say, Civilizations that fail to learn from history are condemned to repeat it.

Last edited:

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
Be careful who you trust online guys.

There are plenty of scammers on the internet.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

When enough people complain about something, things change.

I've seen it happen in a lot of different contexts. History is filled with examples.

Great leaders are able to harness crowds to push things to change.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Fastlane idea for doctors and/or biomedical engineers...(or a team if possible)

Improve shunts. They’re terrible, they fail, they get infected, have blockages, etc. make a better one that lasts for life.

Also, if I were a neurosurgeon (I am not lol) I would try to develop a way to drain from the spine instead of the brain, because that’s far less invasive.

@GIlman not sure what your area of expertise is but wanted to tag you.

I’d love to work on this with someone in neurology.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
Unfortunately all I could come up with was I told her I'd have to review the old paperwork and call her back...

I’m imagining this call back:

- hmmm… are you sitting down for this?
- yes, can I have more money?
- I’ve reviewed the paperwork and the thing is…
- yeah?
- no, there is nothing in the PSA that says I should pay more than what was required for closing.
- are you serious?
- I’m trying to keep a straight face, it’s pretty hard but I’m 100% serious
- I don’t believe it.
- Me neither, but probably for a different reason
- oh …

ljean

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Jan 22, 2017
USA
I’m imagining this call back:

- hmmm… are you sitting down for this?
- yes, can I have more money?
- I’ve reviewed the paperwork and the thing is…
- yeah?
- no, there is nothing in the PSA that says I should pay more than what was required for closing.
- are you serious?
- I’m trying to keep a straight face, it’s pretty hard but I’m 100% serious
- I don’t believe it.
- Me neither, but probably for a different reason
- oh …

Well the plan now is to not call her back and block her number haha.

Tydestorm

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 25, 2017
Chicago
I wanted to share these resources with anyone that may not have come across them yet.

This first video is Peter McCullough talking about early treatment for Covid and censorship:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAHi3lX3oGM

Kinda surprised that one is still up at all.

This second one leads to a pdf for at home Covid treatment options:

And the last is a compilation of studies done on various Covid treatments such as Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, vitamins, etc.

Feel free to share these if you find them useful!

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
A woman I bought a house from 6 years ago called me yesterday and asked if I could give her more money for it.

It's like someone getting a haircut and then demanding a refund when their hair starts to grow...

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
“Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.” ― Oscar Wilde

Sander

When in doubt, dare.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
323%
Mar 19, 2014
I was at this concert in Denmark yesterday. 52,000 people, no masks/tests/vaccination requirements. Had a blast.

minds.jpg

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.