Andy Black
Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
I've seen the same."interested in"
I see this with guitar students sometimes, they can tell you all sorts of details about the gear, they read the magazines, they watch the podcasts; and then it takes them several weeks to learn Happy Birthday and they quit lessons lol.
It's an action fake. They can't face the reality that they might have to put in some effort.
I posted on LinkedIn about some tool I created to help categorise search terms. I then said "Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you a link."
250 responses later, and I lost a weekend of my life DMing links to people.
I've had loads of people sign up to access free courses or tools etc. and people don't even watch them or open them.
It's not a complaint it's just an observation. Everybody's interested in free stuff that might help them, but they're not interested enough to use it.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?






