KatheM
New Contributor
Well, allow me, as an expert on the matter, to summarize and conclude on the above:Despite what is reported on some social media channels, today is my 55th birthday. That officially makes me a senior citizen eligible for senior discounts.
The best birthday gift I received thus far was a gift I gave myself many years ago: The gift of taking my health seriously so now I can proudly say that I feel better at 55 than I did at 35. Had I not done so, my own writings would have prophecized my plight: Wealth in a wheelchair.
-55
-male
-functioning in predominantly masculine polarity (action driven, goal oriented setting out the main direction and course for business and family, protecting and providing, offering solutions)
-cognitively highly active
-physically active and rejuvenating
-shows clear signs of the high performing leader
-shows clear signs of high selfvalue, ownership and backbone
-shows clear signs of knowledge of human psychology and uses this knowledge wisely
Following extensive research on the matter I come to the undeniable conclusion that:
-‘senior’ is a term which might never apply to you personally
-the suitable term for men with your disposition is ‘silver fox’.
One of the side effects which may occur is an increase of awkward, pushy or embarrassing attempts for your attention from ladies you’ve never met, which even might gets increase when your spouse is around .
Happy birthday
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?




