The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Quit 9-5 Job plan

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

SM Switi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Jul 11, 2017
Goal: Quit my 9-5 job
why?
1- because I can't live like a slave.
2- because my mother is getting older and I want to spend my time with her away from the city.
3- because life is more than spending it behind a desk in a 4*4 room with closed window view and ugly computer screen.
4- because I want to travel and show my mother the other enjoyable side of the world.

Requirements : I must have some kind of income that covers life expenses before I quit.

what do I need ?
sub-Goal 1: 3,000$ a month of passive income stream (that may not sound a lot for many but for me its a very good start to have partial autonomy)

Due date for sub-Goal 1 ?
After six months from now 11-29-2018 , and that would be on 05-29-2019

So what's the plan ?
Spend more hours working on my business and post weekly updates here on the forum to hold myself accountable.

What's my current status ?
I have started my business with 100$
October 2018 revenue : 15$
November 2018 revenue: 20$
Total : 35$ (passive income)

What's the next step ?
Generate 100$ revenue.

How?
Update my current and first product.
Current product completion= 60%
first week goal --> reach 80% completion of first product.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NewManRising

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 30, 2017
Los Angeles
Cool plan. It is important to write it down so you have something to follow. Make adjustments if needed, as you go.

My plan is to learn some skills like copywriting and digital marketing. Freelance it or create a small business with it. When enough money is generated I will use it to invest in an eCommerce business. The number I want is $10,000 to start. There are other ideas I have but this is a good start. I have already begun the process of learning copy and digital marketing. Even made a little money so far. But, I am stepping back a little to get a website up, more samples, and finding a niche. I already have this in motion too. You just have to do a little each day and over time a lot gets done. A month from now I will be in a much better place. A year from now will probably be life changing if I continue to inch my way forward like I have been. One of the biggest things you need to succeed at this is the right mindset. You have to get that scripted shit out of your head. You also have to keep slowlaner friends and family away from you and ignore all their shit. In fact, don't even share your fastlane plans with them.

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
I'll be following this thread. Keep us updated on your progress !

Nackog

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 12, 2017
United States
I'm excited to hear more about your progress. Keep us updated. I have a similar plan and timeframe. I'll have to get my progress thread up so we can compare notes. You have me beat there!

SM Switi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Jul 11, 2017
Updates :
First product updated to 70%
created second product and its completion percentage is 20%
*planned 3 more new products

Week goal :
Carry on ?!

SM Switi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Jul 11, 2017
Sounds amazing! How are you coming up with your products so quickly? Are they all in the same niche?
Yes they are all in the same niche and in my field of expertise

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.