- Joined
- Feb 7, 2014
- Messages
- 491
Rep Bank
$1,105
$1,105
User Power: 93%
I am researching information as I am looking to sell supplements. I've read every post on here regarding supplements but still have a few questions, specifically about setting up the website and payments.
1. Can I set this up similar to any ecommerce website but just make it run as a subscription instead of a straight up product?
2. I was thinking there would be 1 main ecommerce site as well as separate landing pages used specifically for paid traffic sources. Is this the right way to go about it?
3. What are the usual upsells for supplement products? What stage in the process does this happen?
4. I think i've found a niche market to go after. Is this the proper way to go about supplements?
Does anyone have any examples of websites/landing pages that are set up very well for conversion or they know get a lot of sales? Maybe I will place an order just to see how they have everything set up.
Thanks
1. Can I set this up similar to any ecommerce website but just make it run as a subscription instead of a straight up product?
2. I was thinking there would be 1 main ecommerce site as well as separate landing pages used specifically for paid traffic sources. Is this the right way to go about it?
3. What are the usual upsells for supplement products? What stage in the process does this happen?
4. I think i've found a niche market to go after. Is this the proper way to go about supplements?
Does anyone have any examples of websites/landing pages that are set up very well for conversion or they know get a lot of sales? Maybe I will place an order just to see how they have everything set up.
Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
