tjmaxattack1
PARKED
When I look at mind-set, I always let the past hurt me so much to a point where life is just not fun anymore. Yes I a college student who needs help in a lot of areas like basic entrepreneurship, how to start up a business, computer coding, and having the confidence of being yourself. My previous job really keen in the most important weakness that I have and that is being confident in myself. In life, I never have been confident in myself because everyone else was much better and have better lives than I do. I need mentors to help me out because I am committed to starting up a business while being a full-time college student. I really need a lot of help and would love to have any feedback (positive or negative or reality checks). I can answer any questions that you have about me. Thanks for taking your time 
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
