The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Anything related to matters of the mind

McFirewavesJr

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
263%
Sep 27, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
From a Facebook ad on my feed...

Who is JT FOXX
JT Foxx is a serial entrepreneur, real estate investor, philanthropist and the World’s #1 Wealth Coach.

(Yes, they said #1 wealth coach in the world! Must be legit right?!! Let's see how he's going to "coach me" into wealth...)

Do you want to be a top speaker or coach? Well we at Mega Speakers don’t just SHOW you how to become one, but we will MAKE YOU A TOP SPEAKER. This year alone we have created over 147 speakers and top earning coaches who speak all over the country, and world. Now it’s your turn. Let the world’s #1 wealth coach and platform sales speaker personally show you at this 1 day FREE event. #MegaSpeaker #ResultsDontLie#YouAreNext

Ohh.. OK so let me get this straight. This "World's #1 wealth coach" (this is my favorite part) makes money by getting people to pay him so he teaches them how they can get money from people by telling them how to make money so they eventually can do the same... Am I getting this right? This is killing me lol. Notice the language used in this publicity and you already know it appeals to.

"Speaking" is pretty much the new "make money online" circlejerk; where no one actually makes money, but from teaching others to do the same.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LuckyPup

Opportunity + Preparation = Success
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Aug 2, 2012
Midwest USA
From a Facebook ad on my feed...

Who is JT FOXX
JT Foxx is a serial entrepreneur, real estate investor, philanthropist and the World’s #1 Wealth Coach.

(Yes, they said #1 wealth coach in the world! Must be legit right?!! Let's see how he's going to "coach me" into wealth...)

Do you want to be a top speaker or coach? Well we at Mega Speakers don’t just SHOW you how to become one, but we will MAKE YOU A TOP SPEAKER. This year alone we have created over 147 speakers and top earning coaches who speak all over the country, and world. Now it’s your turn. Let the world’s #1 wealth coach and platform sales speaker personally show you at this 1 day FREE event. #MegaSpeaker #ResultsDontLie#YouAreNext

Ohh.. OK so let me get this straight. This "World's #1 wealth coach" (this is my favorite part) makes money by getting people to pay him so he teaches them how they can get money from people by telling them how to make money so they eventually can do the same... Am I getting this right? This is killing me lol. Notice the language used in this publicity and you already know it appeals to.

"Speaking" is pretty much the new "make money online" circlejerk; where no one actually makes money, but from teaching others to do the same.

Regardless of the "wealth vehicle" - speaking, writing, real estate, stocks, etc., the formula is always the same.

MarekvBeek

Every day I'm hustlin'
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Jul 13, 2016
Netherlands
I've been to one of his "free" seminars here in the Netherlands. He knows people like Richard Branson, famous rappers, etc.

This guy really knows what he's doing. But yeah, he asks you to pay $15k to fly to his mansion in Thailand, to let him be your coach. And if you want to join The Underdog Millionaire Club to network with other "millionaires" (I would say wealth seekers), you have to pay a montly fee of about $200. Which is completely "passive" for him. (He set up small communities like this all over the world).

He knows what people like... Events. And he knows how to market this to people.

His "free" seminar was actually really valuable. What I got from it were three things:
  1. Make non-stop notes all the time (even when you can't read them anymore)
  2. Never stop learning
  3. This guy is a genius in marketing
Altough I never invested money in his programs.

dgr

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Feb 20, 2016
Spain

ThirtyOne

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jul 18, 2017
Los Angeles
A business with no customers and only distributors is a pyramid scheme. It sounds like this is poised to be one of those.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
I had no idea "speaking" was a big thing now. What's next?
Studying.

Seriously...where I come from, kids have to be taught how to think and how to make notes when hitting the books for grades.

This is not for development of critical thinking. It is simply studying just to break past gatekeepers of academic qualifications. And yet kids today cannot do it decently.

I went to one such seminar before. Shouldn't have gone.
Taught kids how to do mindmaps, speed read and make goals.
Unconsciously, I found that I didn't need these things. Anyone can get decent grades by opening the damn book, do some exercises, recheck if there's something wrong and watch some relevant videos. Scoring top of the world is another thing though. I'm talking about studying well enough to get grades that give a decent Slowlane job lol.

Yet every parent is so desperate to not have their kids fail in their exams that they just send them off to study camps.

As for me, I just hit a few forums, find some library material, spend a few bucks here and there and voila...grades!

Although grades aren't a determinant of success, the process put into achieving them probably will be!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.