The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Running a global crypto pyramid scheme from my mother's basement

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

ParttimeHustler

New Contributor
Nov 19, 2020
Hello All,

I am new to this forum. I am a company employee, and dabble in business on the side. My biggest interest is in physical products mainly related to fashion and daily appliances, and taking an idea from the concept to the actual sample with the goal of marketing it. After dabbling for years in direct real estate investment and Amazon publishing, which were always intended to be side hustles only with very limited downsides, I am pursuing a product idea which is more risky and involves more uncertainty. Looking forward to exchange ideas and experiences, especially with people who have experience in prototyping and developing physical products all the way until manufacturing.

Cheers All,

PTH

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland
Hello All,

I am new to this forum. I am a company employee, and dabble in business on the side. My biggest interest is in physical products mainly related to fashion and daily appliances, and taking an idea from the concept to the actual sample with the goal of marketing it. After dabbling for years in direct real estate investment and Amazon publishing, which were always intended to be side hustles only with very limited downsides, I am pursuing a product idea which is more risky and involves more uncertainty. Looking forward to exchange ideas and experiences, especially with people who have experience in prototyping and developing physical products all the way until manufacturing.

Cheers All,

PTH
Hi mate,

Welcome to the forum. Sounds great.
And if you're still working your normal job you can take some risks without a problem.
Wish you all the best.

Cheers
Kasimir

ShepardHumphries

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 5, 2020
Hello All,

Cheers All,

PTH
Thanks for being an innovator, welcome!

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
LOL at your thread title, I'm hoping your INTRO is facetious and not true!?

Welcome aboard.

Tom H.

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 13, 2019
Jaco, Costa Rica
LOL at your thread title, I'm hoping your INTRO is facetious and not true!?

Welcome aboard.

hah, also came here to say LOL.

Great work @ParttimeHustler, I had to click.

I don't anything about physical products, but please start a progress thread once you have an idea you're committed too, I'd love to follow along and learn.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
This program helped me to triple my revenue over 7 months while also moving to a new city in the...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Hi Fox, After reading your threat and watching some of your youtube I have several query ? 1...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom