The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

PUERTO RICO (San Juan) — Fastlane Meetup

G

GuestUser4aMPs1

After the 2020 Fastlane Summit, many people expressed interest in visiting Puerto Rico;
Whether for Vacation, the current tax incentives attractive to US Citizens, or both.

Myself, @Tom.V, @RayAndré, and @Misslopez call this place home and are here full-time,
and would be thrilled for those able to come see this great place for themselves.

My bias will come across heavy in this post, but I wish more people understood just how cool this place is in terms of lifestyle AND network.

On one hand, there's a higher barrier of entry for people to take advantage of the tax incentives. Typically the people here have already made their money and are preserving their wealth. On the other hand, the younger people who haven't built massive success yet are savvy enough to escape their high-tax jurisdictions (Like New York or California). Also, living here is more slightly more expensive in the Metro of San Juan than what people are used to, which is bad or good depending who you ask. I have a theory that it can weed out fakers; This isn't a Bali or Chiang Mai where any idiot with a laptop can chill with $10 in their bank account.

I don't know how long it'll last, but there's definitely an interesting entrepreneurial community brewing here (Mostly connected to the local coworking spaces and 'Parallel 18,' the metro's main business incubator). Lots of Finance/Crypto people (because of Act 22), Freelance Service Businesses / Agencies (Because of Act 20), and Real Estate Investing (Short-Term for Tourism, plus nearly ALL the island was declared an Opportunity Zone because of ongoing Hurricane Maria recovery).

Bottom line, it's not out of the ordinary to run into plenty of people with at least some success.
We think it's a pretty dang cool place, and welcome anyone with open arms to check it out.

Post here if you're interested. We're obviously around if anyone's visiting for business or leisure, but would love to see what everyone's schedules are like. Maybe there's a possibility of putting on a casual meetup in some capacity! :)

@Mutant @JordanK @Fox @Chitown @GIlman @Kak @ZCP @Envision

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

HayesTech

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
306%
Sep 5, 2016
After the 2020 Fastlane Summit, many people expressed interest in visiting Puerto Rico;
Whether for Vacation, the current tax incentives attractive to US Citizens, or both.

Myself, @Tom.V, @RayAndré, and @Misslopez call this place home and are here full-time,
and would be thrilled for those able to come see this great place for themselves.

My bias will come across heavy in this post, but I wish more people understood just how cool this place is in terms of lifestyle AND network.

On one hand, there's a higher barrier of entry for people to take advantage of the tax incentives. Typically the people here have already made their money and are preserving their wealth. On the other hand, the younger people who haven't built massive success yet are savvy enough to escape their high-tax jurisdictions (Like New York or California). Also, living here is more slightly more expensive in the Metro of San Juan than what people are used to, which is bad or good depending who you ask. I have a theory that it can weed out fakers; This isn't a Bali or Chiang Mai where any idiot with a laptop can chill with $10 in their bank account.

I don't know how long it'll last, but there's definitely an interesting entrepreneurial community brewing here (Mostly connected to the local coworking spaces and 'Parallel 18,' the metro's main business incubator). Lots of Finance/Crypto people (because of Act 22), Freelance Service Businesses / Agencies (Because of Act 20), and Real Estate Investing (Short-Term for Tourism, plus nearly ALL the island was declared an Opportunity Zone because of ongoing Hurricane Maria recovery).

Bottom line, it's not out of the ordinary to run into plenty of people with at least some success.
We think it's a pretty dang cool place, and welcome anyone with open arms to check it out.

Post here if you're interested. We're obviously around if anyone's visiting for business or leisure, but would love to see what everyone's schedules are like. Maybe there's a possibility of putting on a casual meetup in some capacity! :)

@Mutant @JordanK @Fox @Chitown @GIlman @Kak @ZCP @Envision
I will fly out to P.R. for a meetup whenever.

Mutant

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
347%
Jan 8, 2018
London
I have a couple of other friends who will also be there somewhere within 2nd-9th March, so if I can swing it to come out during that time then I will! Might as well make it a party!

It’s all work & finances depending though. So if I can’t make that time, I’d still be down for a later occasion.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I am coming this summer to look at homes whether there is a meetup or not. :)

This isn't a Bali or Chiang Mai where any idiot with a laptop can chill with $10 in their bank account.

LMAO!

Juan Pimentel

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
248%
Jul 10, 2019
Mesa Arizona
Hey guys my gf and i are very interesting in going for a trip. When will this meet up happen? What are the best months to visit weather wise?

RayAndré

Win From Within
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 7, 2017
Tampa, FL
Yes!

Gals and guys, come out. Really.

I've traveled the world and choose to live here in Puerto Rico.
That's how amazing this place is.

The best part...the people. They're world-class business men and women. They're super successful investors. They're people with ideas ready to make things happen.

This is the place to be for us fastlaners looking for like-kind people to be with day in and day out.

It's changed all our lives for the better.

ecommercewolf

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Jan 8, 2019
Dallas, TX
Yes!

The best part...the people. They're world-class business men and women. They're super successful investors. They're people with ideas ready to make things happen.

This is the place to be for us fastlaners looking for like-kind people to be with day in and day out.

Sounds amazing!

Chitown

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 14, 2009
Culver City
Yes!

Right on!

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Count me in for the late spring/early summer. I already have a place to stay. My ex has given me usage of her place.
@Chitown that's a bikini i DON'T want to see

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
me and @Sheens are doing an 'abs' challenge for the trip, you should get in on that!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.