The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Projects in Progress forum?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I was thinking about starting a new section called "Projects in Progress" -- there are so many folks here engaging in business activities (ongoing and startup) and I'd like read about their progress. I suppose this could be moved to a blog activity but would rather have it on the forum so it is more visible.

In this section, each person engaging in a business can post it and update us on their progress. For example, Andrew's Facebook App -- Kurt's Feed the World project, BioPhases protein skimmers etc. There are so many people taking action -- its starting to get difficult tracking their progress as the threads are scattered about in various forums.

The key for this to work is those with projects would need to keep us updated in this section. It also is FREE advertising for those who are engaged in action.

This way, everyone can learn as these projects/businesses grow.

Those with businesses and projects moving forward, would you participate? Or no?

Please let me know!

Thx
~ MJ

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
I would!!!

djs13

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Oct 3, 2007
NY
Fantastic idea. I'm all for it. I'm literally launching my first e-business night now and a blog to go with it, so I wouldn't mind sharing. But definitely keep it in the forum, not as a blog.

Jorge

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Oct 5, 2007
Mendoza, Argentina
I think it would be really cool! I will need that board on the coming year :)

Jorge

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Oct 5, 2007
Mendoza, Argentina
Yeah no problem, I was just saying that in January/February I'll have cleared my schedule so I can start working on my own projects...

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
I'd definitely participate. I'm trying to get something started as we speak, so hopefully I can begin contributing shortly. Once I come up wtih a presentation I can send to my potential distributor, I'll know if I will be getting supplied from them and thus, whether I'll be able to start a business...finally! If not, back to the drawing board!

Very nice idea!

S928

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Aug 7, 2007
Wow, that sounds like a win-win idea for all.

AroundTheWorld

Be in the Moment
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 24, 2007
Honestly, when the goals, fastlane plan area was set up - that is what I thought it would be... but it turned into something else :)

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Honestly, when the goals, fastlane plan area was set up - that is what I thought it would be... but it turned into something else :)

Perhaps it would be better as a subforum. At the moment, it doesn't look like there is enough interest -- plenty of readers, but 2 or 3 participants might not be enough.

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
I'm in! ...I think a lot of people here would participate once it gets going.

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
I was under the impression that the plan/goals section was more towards getting started, but this would be more towards actually taking action and keeping track of it.

I'm in! ...I think a lot of people here would participate once it gets going.
I agree. We already have one guy doing this...rzach I believe with the bird-dogging.

Maybe we should just start off with a sub-forum and see if we need to change it to a forum of its own?

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Count me in.:thumbsup: I'm currently developing a multifamily REO I bought in Sept.

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
I think there is more to this then you think. Yves has her cabins, Tchandy multiplex, jscott multiplex, JPD duplex, Bilgefisher flips, I am probably forgetting a few as well.

I honestly enjoyed posting about my first flip. ATW, phlgirl, yves, andiv, steveO, tbsells and a bunch of others have really kept me on my toes.

Luke12321

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Great idea. When I get my blog up....I would love to tell people what I am doing and get suggestions from everyone here. I am in! Should be able to post my project in Jan!

aptohosting

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 16, 2007
North Carolina
Apto Hosting--- IN

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Yes it is but I'm not sure 4-5 projects is enough. I'm all for starting new forums ... I just don't like to see "Dead" forums.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.