ZF Lee
Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Project Horus???
I know right...this newbie must be shamming you. I'm naming this progress thread Project Horus after inspiration from Gods of Egypt. The show was a flop, but it did have some enhanced graphics. I'm in college presently doing Australian Matriculation. Pretty much like a typical university workload, but I'll use what time I have to get Project Horus up and ready...
Project Horus is a means to an end, not the end in itself. The aim: Freedom from the Slowlane. I will be looking at the Interstates as MJ recommended. A virtual business that earns me cash without my time, and can even grow without me! The best one seems like the Internet as:
1. I would not need an office space.
2. I don't need a lot of capital. I'm presently devouring The Lean Startup and The $100 Startup for that. Recommended by the Books discussion thread.
3. It need not be big as Facebook. I'm looking through Rework.
4. I might not need employees. I could outsource or rely on freelancers. But then if I wanted to sell the business for f#$k you money (MJ, do you mind if I borrowed it from a thread bashing a blatant Slowlaner? Boy, I hated that Slowlaner for championing derivatives), I might need to think about sustainable automation.
5. I could get interactive and have the users contribute! Minecraft did it with mods. Facebook is a social network that requires people's info.
6. It can provide value to MILLIONS. My business can sell cheap stuff..but if it's to MILLIONS....Scale.
Anyway I'm working on my business AS a product, not in it. Commandment of Time.
My learning is going to be a long process. I'll have to prepare the hustle to fund my startups. No money from parents....it's cheating. I'm not poor, but I feel that I have to do this on my own initiative.
I'll be looking into learning dropshipping for bootstrapping. Any good resources to learn dropshipping?
I know right...this newbie must be shamming you. I'm naming this progress thread Project Horus after inspiration from Gods of Egypt. The show was a flop, but it did have some enhanced graphics. I'm in college presently doing Australian Matriculation. Pretty much like a typical university workload, but I'll use what time I have to get Project Horus up and ready...
Project Horus is a means to an end, not the end in itself. The aim: Freedom from the Slowlane. I will be looking at the Interstates as MJ recommended. A virtual business that earns me cash without my time, and can even grow without me! The best one seems like the Internet as:
1. I would not need an office space.
2. I don't need a lot of capital. I'm presently devouring The Lean Startup and The $100 Startup for that. Recommended by the Books discussion thread.
3. It need not be big as Facebook. I'm looking through Rework.
4. I might not need employees. I could outsource or rely on freelancers. But then if I wanted to sell the business for f#$k you money (MJ, do you mind if I borrowed it from a thread bashing a blatant Slowlaner? Boy, I hated that Slowlaner for championing derivatives), I might need to think about sustainable automation.
5. I could get interactive and have the users contribute! Minecraft did it with mods. Facebook is a social network that requires people's info.
6. It can provide value to MILLIONS. My business can sell cheap stuff..but if it's to MILLIONS....Scale.
Anyway I'm working on my business AS a product, not in it. Commandment of Time.
My learning is going to be a long process. I'll have to prepare the hustle to fund my startups. No money from parents....it's cheating. I'm not poor, but I feel that I have to do this on my own initiative.
I'll be looking into learning dropshipping for bootstrapping. Any good resources to learn dropshipping?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
