What's new

Progress & Plan

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

runnaboi

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Nov 25, 2020
Messages
66
Location
Australia
Rep Bank
$735
User Power: 221%
Since reading Unscripted at the end of last year I have been hooked. It just made so much sense in my mind.
I have a big advantage of lots of high level business experience since I was quite young (I am 30 now). But I do have quite a major against me, and that is my health. I had major cancer treatment in 2017 (8 hour operation + chemo), and the last 12 months I have been going steadily downhill again. At the start of this month the Professor treating me thinks the cancer has come back, so I am in for another major operation next month.
That being said, since reading Unscripted I jumped on a few different courses on Udemy and can now make a not too bad website (HTML + CSS), and am now working through JS. I haven't felt this way in quite a while, even though feeling quite crook, 2 months ago I couldn't even code "Hello World"!
Currently I am a partner in a medium sized business with my brothers and father (Far from Unscripted, and violates quite a few of the CENTS commandments). That being said, I have enough equity to live quite comfortably for 12 months without working a day, and even after that I have options.
So my plan going forward is to get this wretched operation over with, and then focus 100% on learning to code - with a very specific end goal (project) in view. Best case scenario I end up with a business that scores high on the CENTS scale, and dont need to worry about having to work every single day even when not feeling good. Worst case scenario I end up at the end of the 12 months with lots of experience coding and a few example projects under my belt to start working as a freelancer. Either way I want out with the current business I am in.
One of my issues is that I have have so so many business ideas just pouring out of my head, but I have done alot of research on a particular project and all my coding training is aligned with what I need to know to make it a reality.
Thanks everyone for the awesome value some bring to this forum, I have never seen anything like it.
Cheers!
The Spartan runnaboi
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom