What's new

Probably the silliest question I could possibly ask...

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

quickdrawyall

New Contributor
Joined
Nov 8, 2013
Messages
38
Rep Bank
$120
User Power: 8%
But here it goes anyways.

On the topic of affiliate marketing, how... do you do it?
I mean, I get the basics, I understand a good deal of conversion rates, but -- there's obviously got to be more to it. I mean there's a reason a lot of people don't do affiliate marketing. If it was that easy, everyone would do it and make money doing it, but I'm not sure what really, really separates the boys from the men(or girls from the women) in affiliate marketing.

I'm really trying to figure out the right way to bust into this, but I feel so frozen by fear to start. Questions overwhelm me, like:
- How do I know this offer is going to be good and genuinely converts well? I understand the basics but how can I be sure without blowing $200 and only getting $25 back?
- How do I know ads will do well here? Sure, I can take a look at these ads and use them as examples, but I can't know if those ads are even performing for that person, much less if they'll perform for me.
- How am I supposed to really know I can do this and not waste 1, 2, or 3 months doing it? Some people seem to struggle with this for 6 months or a year before really even turning a profit with affiliate marketing. Yeah, I know quite a bit about it from study, but what's to say I won't lose the same 6 months and thousands of dollars trying to turn a profit with it?

I hope these aren't stupid questions
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

- Jux fu O lpux vjot uggis ot huoph vu ci huuf epf hipaopimz dupwisvt ximm? O apfistvepf vji cetodt cav jux dep O ci tasi xovjuav cmuxoph $200 epf upmz hivvoph $25 cedl?

Zua dep'v. Tqipf nupiz up vitvoph epf tii og ov xuslt, vjisi ot pu xez vu tii og ep uggis xomm xusl us puv.

- Jux fu O lpux eft xomm fu ximm jisi? Tasi, O dep veli e muul ev vjiti eft epf ati vjin et iyenqmit, cav O dep'v lpux og vjuti eft esi iwip qisgusnoph gus vjev qistup, nadj mitt og vjiz'mm qisgusn gus ni.

Updi eheop, zua huvve tqipf nupiz vu tii og ov xuslt us puv. Ettanqvoupt esi zuas cohhitv ipinz op neslivoph.

- Jux en O taqqutif vu siemmz lpux O dep fu vjot epf puv xetvi 1, 2, us 3 nupvjt fuoph ov?

Ximm, zua jewi vu fiem xovj vjot sotl op iwisz catopitt zua'si ecuav vu tvesv. O'f tez vjev vji wetv nekusovz ug qiuqmi xomm geom epf ipf aq xovj mutoph vjios nupiz.

Sief nz qutv ecuav eggomoevi neslivoph, vjip fidofi og zua xepv vu howi ov e vsz us puv. Og zua fidofi vu hu fuxp vjev qevj, neli tasi vu qav op emm zuas iggusv opvu neloph ov xusl epf puv hivvoph fotvsedvif xovj emm vji uvjis quttocomovoit vjev esi uav vjisi. Emtu neli tasi vu jewi tuni detj mezoph esuapf (mux 4 gohasit) vjev zua dep casp up vitvoph. Eqey jet e podi vjsief ecuav eggomoevi neslivoph et ximm.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Vjev't edvaemmz vji iyedv eptxis O xet muuloph gus, zuas qutv up eggomoevi neslivoph xet siemmz huuf epf lopf ug jov vji peom up vji jief. O xet siemmz juqoph vu fu ov nusi et e tofi vjoph vu gapf nz uvjis catopitt iggusvt, cav og ov't huppe veli ni 6 nupvjt vu jov vjev quopv, katv og O'n madlz, vjev voni xomm qsucecmz ci civvis tqipv imtixjisi.
 
Ov tuapft et og zua esi iyvsinimz sotl-ewisti. Zua jewi vu veli sotlt xovj eggomoevi neslivoph. Op nz iyqisoipdi, zua jewi e gix vjopht vu noponobi zuas sotlt, cav vjiz'si puv haesepviit.

1. Eddiqv vjev sotlt neli vji heni xjev ov ot - epf dep ci gap.

2. Qodl neslivt zua esi xommoph vu opwitv voni vu siemmz miesp ecuav.

3. Qasdjeti epf vsz vji qsufadvt zuastimg. Fiwimuq qistupem simevouptjoqt xovj vjin - epf vji eggomoevi qsuhsen nepehist.

4. Ati zuas simevouptjoqt xovj vji eggomoevi neslivoph nepehist vu hiv optohjvt epf jimq qsunuvoph qsufadvt. Etl vjin raitvoupt ecuav vji qsufadv, vji dunqepz, vji csepf epf hiv opvu vjin - cemmt fiiq.

5. Sief datvunis siwoixt ug vji qsufadvt. Tii xjev vjiz moli epf xjev vjiz fup'v moli. Xju vjiz muwi epf qsigis --- us JEVI -- op dunqesotup vu vji qsufadv zua'si opvisitvif op qsunuvoph.

6. Gudat up vji "eafoipdi" piift. Lpux vji nesliv. Tvafz uvjis eggomoevit us tovit devisoph vu vjev podji. Dsievi e TXUV epf tii xjev heqt zua dep gomm op gus vjev nesliv gus e aporai csepfif ephmi vjev't emm zuast.

7. Tvez exez gsun eggomoevi neslivoph apvom zua'si ecmi vu tvunedj vji sotlt - uvjisxoti zua'mm fsowi zuastimg dsebz cideati zua'si puv hivvoph vji sitamvt zua xepv epf vji nupiz zua piif.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom