The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Plz provide me ur guidance

Anything related to matters of the mind

shashikr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
May 8, 2022
india
I know it may sound silly. But I want to know that should I cut off ties from online form of entertainment completely in my entrepreneur journey like I love to watch tv shows ,animes. I have already deleted all my social media accounts (except You-tube for study and knowledge purpose) for half a year and can really see its benefits in my productivity. So, I was asking that should I make a schedule for it or just quit it completely until I reach my vision.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
457%
Mar 15, 2018
It seems popular these days to fight the "online" addiction by asking for advice here. But the reality is simpler than that. If you have a big enough WHY for your business and personal success, you'll be laser focused on it.

Dig deeper. WHY do you want to be a successful entrepreneur? What does the image of that YOU in the future look like? When you've reached many of your big goals, are you still addicted to silly videos? Or maybe you are now somewhere on a big boat or sandy beach reading a classics book for entertainment? Or are you scaling a mountain because you can? Or are you spending an epic vacation around the world with your family because you can?

If you have your priorities right, this whole "I'm addicted to online crap" just falls away.

My personal example, when I decided that I am an athlete... I had to change my diet, I had to train more and that left me with better habits without needing to "block websites" or any other BS like that. I have an app that allows me to block anything I want, whenever I want - it's my brain. Use that.

Mammoth

Amor Fati
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
247%
Dec 4, 2019
México
How badly do you want to reach your vision of the future?
If you're willing to do whatever it takes to get there, then maybe you need that extra time that you spend on entertainment.

How many hours per week would you say you spend on said entertainment?

shashikr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
May 8, 2022
india
My shorter vision is to get a software developer job asap to fund my longer vision of being a financial independent entrepreneur travelling around the world, experiencing new things, meeting great peoples. I have decided to give 1 year to shorter vision and 9 year to longer vision , so that I can leave my dream life turned into reality.

How many hours per week would you say you spend on said entertainment?

An average of 3 anime episode (20 minutes each) / day and a movie once in a week makes it something like:
420 minutes + 120 minutes = 540 minutes/ week or 9 hour/week.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

shashikr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
May 8, 2022
india
It seems popular these days to fight the "online" addiction by asking for advice here. But the reality is simpler than that. If you have a big enough WHY for your business and personal success, you'll be laser focused on it.

Dig deeper. WHY do you want to be a successful entrepreneur? What does the image of that YOU in the future look like? When you've reached many of your big goals, are you still addicted to silly videos? Or maybe you are now somewhere on a big boat or sandy beach reading a classics book for entertainment? Or are you scaling a mountain because you can? Or are you spending an epic vacation around the world with your family because you can?

If you have your priorities right, this whole "I'm addicted to online crap" just falls away.

My personal example, when I decided that I am an athlete... I had to change my diet, I had to train more and that left me with better habits without needing to "block websites" or any other BS like that. I have an app that allows me to block anything I want, whenever I want - it's my brain. Use that.
To be honest right now, I don't have much freedom to explore much as I live with my parents and my parents are so mediocre that they think becoming millionaire is only in dreams for people like them. They never took risk and always tells me too to avoid any possible risk and always ready to criticise my action and mistake. I am thinking of seperating from them soon so that I can find people of like minded who support me rather than criticising me.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.