The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
A post of a ranting nature...

bilguun

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 9, 2018
mongolia
I'm just confused about how to deal with problems. So how to know whether it needs to be solved for is a problem or no. Because it happens when I do not see anything to people sees a problem.

And I want to always be automating the process of actions taking.

But Choosing by an inner call to know the biggest problem first that also including someone's small problems to solve, very complicated to me. How to the best actions to take by increasing the probability to solve the many problems by highly qualified actions?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NMdad

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Aug 6, 2017
New Mexico
To channel @Andy Black: who can you help today?

If you can solve 1 person's problem, you can solve another person's problem. The bigger the problem you can solve, the greater the value, and the greater the reward.

bilguun

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 9, 2018
mongolia
Very thanks! I've finally got the answers I want!

bilguun

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 9, 2018
mongolia
I've finished reading Awaken the giant within yesterday before onto several books like atomic habits, life and principles a Fastlane that recommended books section.

And after listening 8 hours full stack developer course I've written fifty action lists to daily of three of them as by following the thread of Zero to $12k a Month While Traveling the World.

I've felt and seen I've had mind problem while the read a hundred books included tens books in FastLane recommended.

I've tried making money online and isolated my parents and grandparents. And dad called me several times after I run away his cheese business, and feel like grinding but never serve people what is important to me (I moved to last mother's basement in early age). And grandpa has a health problem, and not hang on the phone.

First of all, I had tried several things like blogging, a jewelry store, information products after dad invest me to $1400 email marketing course. I had failed of those ( there is a lot of matter of, but not excuse).
And I decided several months ago learning code and set profile gigs on fiverr and upwork.

And I finished the first full-stack online course yesterday.

So it will no matter what happens, I'm willing to serve as many people as possible and push my limits. And I choose to extract my way as anything possible to solve problems.

My first step is every day to reach random two people for their problems. And talk by random people on the street asking for anything. And do the three most actions to connect my dad and my friends.

Write to gratitude message all twitter, facebook followers, and reach out dad's coworkers for confessing. It's upon my mind if I push my self being useful for many beings and can't reach my nake hand is limited and will find the way.

And dreamt to tools and communities, and keep learning by the long road.

As my motto fail faster try too many variables and grow up to change the environment to stretch out as many people. And gives me hope to leads to everlasting comfort to the place.

By all the combinations, I set goals by 6 months ( it has gone one month) to three things only by filtered several goals. if I don't focus tasks into one basket, I will be losing potential. And only focus on coding and do three things daily.

So I'm very grateful to this amazing forum, and I just inspired several people what they have done.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.