The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

RANT Please tell me solving problems can be anything.

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

bilguun

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 9, 2018
mongolia
I'm just confused about how to deal with problems. So how to know whether it needs to be solved for is a problem or no. Because it happens when I do not see anything to people sees a problem.

And I want to always be automating the process of actions taking.

But Choosing by an inner call to know the biggest problem first that also including someone's small problems to solve, very complicated to me. How to the best actions to take by increasing the probability to solve the many problems by highly qualified actions?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

NMdad

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 6, 2017
New Mexico
To channel @Andy Black: who can you help today?

If you can solve 1 person's problem, you can solve another person's problem. The bigger the problem you can solve, the greater the value, and the greater the reward.

OP
OP
bilguun

bilguun

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 9, 2018
mongolia
Very thanks! I've finally got the answers I want!

OP
OP
bilguun

bilguun

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 9, 2018
mongolia
I've finished reading Awaken the giant within yesterday before onto several books like atomic habits, life and principles a Fastlane that recommended books section.

And after listening 8 hours full stack developer course I've written fifty action lists to daily of three of them as by following the thread of Zero to $12k a Month While Traveling the World.

I've felt and seen I've had mind problem while the read a hundred books included tens books in FastLane recommended.

I've tried making money online and isolated my parents and grandparents. And dad called me several times after I run away his cheese business, and feel like grinding but never serve people what is important to me (I moved to last mother's basement in early age). And grandpa has a health problem, and not hang on the phone.

First of all, I had tried several things like blogging, a jewelry store, information products after dad invest me to $1400 email marketing course. I had failed of those ( there is a lot of matter of, but not excuse).
And I decided several months ago learning code and set profile gigs on fiverr and upwork.

And I finished the first full-stack online course yesterday.

So it will no matter what happens, I'm willing to serve as many people as possible and push my limits. And I choose to extract my way as anything possible to solve problems.

My first step is every day to reach random two people for their problems. And talk by random people on the street asking for anything. And do the three most actions to connect my dad and my friends.

Write to gratitude message all twitter, facebook followers, and reach out dad's coworkers for confessing. It's upon my mind if I push my self being useful for many beings and can't reach my nake hand is limited and will find the way.

And dreamt to tools and communities, and keep learning by the long road.

As my motto fail faster try too many variables and grow up to change the environment to stretch out as many people. And gives me hope to leads to everlasting comfort to the place.

By all the combinations, I set goals by 6 months ( it has gone one month) to three things only by filtered several goals. if I don't focus tasks into one basket, I will be losing potential. And only focus on coding and do three things daily.

So I'm very grateful to this amazing forum, and I just inspired several people what they have done.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
Ladies and Gentlemen! I am still taking apps! Think you have what it takes? Send the rundown to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Thanks for sharing. I want a course to optimize for other than Google engines.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock