The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Please review my blog

AndrewG

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Nov 3, 2007
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if I could get some feedback on my blog called Lyved. Lyved is for all those who want to look back at their life and rest peacefully knowing that they have learned as much about the world around them as possible and lived life to it’s fullest. To do this you must be open to a variety of topics such as world news, life stories, culture, dreams, and more. All of this Lyved will cover with a new and positive perspective.

If you could visit Lyved here, have a look around and give me some advice I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Andrew

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jorge

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Oct 5, 2007
Mendoza, Argentina
I really like the topics on the blog and overall design, in fact, I suscribed to your feed ;)

Just a suggestion, maybe I would make the logo different, and write a slogan next to it.

Cheers!

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
I like the photos, but they greatly slowed load time.

Successeries- the link took me to an outside site, so you should have it open in another window.

Over all, looks good.

AndrewG

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Nov 3, 2007
Thanks for the quick response. The images are embedded so they aren't coming from my server so I can't help that. I like to have a visual for each post. As for the links I'll have to remember to set it so that links open in new pages.

Thanks

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 3, 2007
Load speed is great on my end...about 1.1 seconds:smx9:

AndrewG

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Nov 3, 2007
I really like the topics on the blog and overall design, in fact, I suscribed to your feed ;)

Just a suggestion, maybe I would make the logo different, and write a slogan next to it.

Cheers!

Sorry Jorge, I didn't even see your response before. I was thinking about placing the slogan next to the logo as well, but I think I'll hold off until restructure the blog and implement ads in the future. And thanks for subscribing!

Hmm, kurtyordy do you have dial up?

Thanks everyone!

aptohosting

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 16, 2007
North Carolina
Send me traffic info, I want to advertise on it.

Midastouch

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 14, 2008
:eusa_clap: I must thank you because your blog is how I found out about this website! Kudo for the links.
The inspirational/motivational quotes with pictures work for me. I am going to have to bookmark you and keep checking you out.
P.S. I found you by STUMBLEUPON so that is a plus for that site.

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
Took awhile to check back on this thread. yes, I was on dialup, and even worse, another site I was on was dragging things wayyy down as well. Sorry for that inaccurate feedback.

Congrats on the launch.

I am interested in advertising, but honestly, to new to know, right hand side where you have the 'advertise here click to inquire' box, is that the below the fold box?

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
I just visited the site and saw your latest article. Digg provides buttens to integrate the digging right there, you may want to try it.

aptohosting

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 16, 2007
North Carolina
Great job on the site, and thanks for letting me advertise on it!!!

Thanks,
Tom C.
www.aptohosting.com

AndrewG

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Nov 3, 2007
Thanks Tom! As for the digg buttons, I tried to integrate them but it wasn't working right. Sometimes the buttons would show 0 diggs when it really had over 100.

AndrewG

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Nov 3, 2007
Sometimes the ads aren't related but that's not my fault, that's adsense's. But other times, the ads are spot on. It depends on what the article is about and what type of ads are in the adsense network. But yeah, I do get a decent amount of clicks.

AndrewG

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Nov 3, 2007
Yeah that's true. I've only had my ads on for a few weeks. But adsense is not my main revenue stream, nor will it ever be. I have ads from GreenAdWorks and I have private ad spots as well.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.