- Joined
- Nov 3, 2007
- Messages
- 316
Rep Bank
$415
$415
User Power: 9%
Hello everyone,
I was wondering if I could get some feedback on my blog called Lyved. Lyved is for all those who want to look back at their life and rest peacefully knowing that they have learned as much about the world around them as possible and lived life to it’s fullest. To do this you must be open to a variety of topics such as world news, life stories, culture, dreams, and more. All of this Lyved will cover with a new and positive perspective.
If you could visit Lyved here, have a look around and give me some advice I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks,
Andrew
I was wondering if I could get some feedback on my blog called Lyved. Lyved is for all those who want to look back at their life and rest peacefully knowing that they have learned as much about the world around them as possible and lived life to it’s fullest. To do this you must be open to a variety of topics such as world news, life stories, culture, dreams, and more. All of this Lyved will cover with a new and positive perspective.
If you could visit Lyved here, have a look around and give me some advice I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks,
Andrew
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
