The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Please evaluate the creativity of a mobile app

A topic related to SAAS or APPs

zhangmin_007

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Jun 25, 2019
I'm working on a mobile app, counting the scores of various categories of apps, and displaying them on the interface according to categories and popularity. Only the top five apps in each category are displayed on the interface, with a brief introduction attached, so that users can intuitively understand the main functions and rankings of various categories of apps, and the information is clear at a glance, while more other apps are included in "more" (if users are interested in a certain category, they can click in to learn more about the app of that category, and the categories and apps that users are interested in will be displayed first according to the algorithm recommendation in the future). Users can click to learn more about the detailed graphic introduction of the app, as well as the short video display of the use scene and effect. They can also try out the function through the small routine link, which can make the app more convenient Many long tail applications get more exposure.
In general, this app is used to connect developers and users of all kinds of apps in the market, so that users can quickly understand the main basic situation and usage scenarios of the app, and provide information for them to make choices. At the same time, they can also put forward suggestions for improvement of the app, to strengthen the connection between developers and users. so,is there enough market demand for this project? because I have no experience in mobile software development. I need to learn much to do it, and I need to invest a lot of time and money costs (if i hire others), I want to know whether it is worth, thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hadrian

QUEST MASTER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Oct 8, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
HI HI I'm a little unsure of the value proposition...

I use App Annie and Sensortower to check the top charts and similar apps.
I use App Radar, App Follow and Mobile Action to check keywords and competitors etc.

I posted a thread for App Developers last week in Meetups with advice on getting feedback on your idea!

Hope it helps! :bulb:

zhangmin_007

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Jun 25, 2019
HI HI I'm a little unsure of the value proposition...

I use App Annie and Sensortower to check the top charts and similar apps.
I use App Radar, App Follow and Mobile Action to check keywords and competitors etc.

I posted a thread for App Developers last week in Meetups with advice on getting feedback on your idea!

Hope it helps! :bulb:
Thank you very much!
It's helpful,I think I have get important informations.
So,I think you mean there is actually some need.

bibbysoka

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Jul 5, 2019
So you're making a app that basically lets you see popular apps?

No offense but I can use the app store and view top rated apps by category, in a much easier and smoother way.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

zhangmin_007

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Jun 25, 2019
So you're making a app that basically lets you see popular apps?

No offense but I can use the app store and view top rated apps by category, in a much easier and smoother way.
thank you.
I need to think about it more in more detail.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.