The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Platform to sell license

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

ArminZ

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Nov 11, 2014
Europe
Hey guys,

For the past 4 years we have been running and growing bike/scooter rental platform, which includes Android, iOS apps and content management system.
Recently we have been reached out by a person, who wants to buy a license (not a business) and open his own rental business based on all code we have already written.
So I have been thinking, is there a marketplace for such thing online, where I can post and present this opportunity to another people?
I have browsed through websites, but mainly they offer to sell businesses only.

Thanks a lot!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

aeden

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Feb 28, 2020
Melbourne, FL
Hey guys,

For the past 4 years we have been running and growing bike/scooter rental platform, which includes Android, iOS apps and content management system.
Recently we have been reached out by a person, who wants to buy a license (not a business) and open his own rental business based on all code we have already written.
So I have been thinking, is there a marketplace for such thing online, where I can post and present this opportunity to another people?
I have browsed through websites, but mainly they offer to sell businesses only.

Thanks a lot!

Welcome to the forum! I'm new here as well, but I figure I can welcome you none-the-less.

Sounds like the prospect wants to white label your software, is that correct? Is that something you *want* to do? There are pros and cons to licensing out your software. If you decide to do it, consider requiring an ongoing support contract so you can have recurring revenue and find an attorney who is well-versed in white labeled licensing to ensure you cover all of the potential conflicts in a binding agreement.

FWIW, I googled "white label software marketplace" and found some interesting things, maybe there's something in there that would be helpful.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Markets are things you discover or make yourself. There's a market for it if you make an audience, show them what they're missing, present what you can give them that fixes that, and convince them to take the next step with you. There are sooo many marketing threads in this forum that I won't repeat all the information. Just think, find the need or dissatisfaction, show how you can fix it, let them know what to do next.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.