The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Best Platform to Sell a Developed ChatGPT-based Program?

Anything related to sourcing or importing products.

Calebx

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Aug 24, 2023
I dedicated numerous hours to developing a program that utilizes ChatGPT. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen personal circumstances, I've found myself unable to continue with the project. Between my full-time job and running a consulting business, and other personal issues it's become clear that I can't give this software the attention it deserves.

Despite stepping back, the project is in a promising state. It has successfully undergone beta testing, and both its front and back end are fully developed. Moreover, it comes with a particularly memorable domain name. Given these assets, I'm interested in exploring opportunities to sell.

I'm looking at a selling price of under $10,000, which I believe doesn't necessitate going through a formal broker. Perhaps there are specific subreddits, Telegram groups, or other forums frequented by entrepreneurs eager to invest in such ventures?

Any guidance or suggestions you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Calebx

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Aug 24, 2023
First: before you have paying customers I'd say its purely speculation its worth anything.

With that out of the way this is the ballpark things go for on Flippa and sounds in similar state to things that get posted there all the time.
That is fair enough. Worth a shot at the least. I'll take a look at Flippa. Thanks for the quick reply!

Tau Ceti

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
330%
Sep 15, 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
Despite stepping back, the project is in a promising state. It has successfully undergone beta testing, and both its front and back end are fully developed. Moreover, it comes with a particularly memorable domain name. Given these assets, I'm interested in exploring opportunities to sell.

I'm looking at a selling price of under $10,000,

Your project has no revenue so in terms of price, I guess if the codebase is in a good state with good test coverage, maybe it's worth $500 but that's about it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.