The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Places for self publishing ebooks?

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Hi,
I'm new to publishing ebooks. Need few suggestions on where I could self publish my first ebook
You can publish e-books anywhere. And you will have to watch some videos, read some blog's, because this is upgraded every year. The rules are always changing.

Tiger TT

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Dec 25, 2015
Your own website.

Did you even start writing your eBook?

Silver Silk

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
May 10, 2017
Birmingham
Publish your ebook on amazon kindle, then publish on CreateSpace for the physical copy to be available and then have an audiobook made with audible. You upload your book and then you run audition for the speakers who will record your audiobook and in return you split the profits with them or you can pay a fee outright for there service.

To start with the Kindle process isnt to complicated, just youtube it but don't fall for the gurus that will try to sell you their overpriced courses.

Not sure how much experience you have but you'll need to get a book cover made and the reverse with the book blurb. Got to market the book and research the tags and categories it will be best suited for, IE which category will it get the most sales in.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Neha Mishra

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 28, 2018
Hi,
I'm new to publishing ebooks. Need few suggestions on where I could self publish my first ebook
Publishing ebooks anywhere is possible there days. You can go for Amazon kindle or getmagicbox.com too if you want to give a try to something different.

DakonSG

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
May 17, 2018
Woodbury, Minnesota
I recently self-published my first book. It released March 25, and launched April 24, 2018.

I published through Amazon KDP. Where you publish is completely up to you; as stated in a previous reply, research helps this process.

Good luck!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.