The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Places for self publishing ebooks?

• Banned

gracesmith0932

New Contributor
Mar 28, 2018
New York
Hi,
I'm new to publishing ebooks. Need few suggestions on where I could self publish my first ebook

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 28, 2014
Netherlands
Hi,
I'm new to publishing ebooks. Need few suggestions on where I could self publish my first ebook
You can publish e-books anywhere. And you will have to watch some videos, read some blog's, because this is upgraded every year. The rules are always changing.

Tiger TT

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Dec 25, 2015
Your own website.

Did you even start writing your eBook?

Silver Silk

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 10, 2017
Birmingham
Publish your ebook on amazon kindle, then publish on CreateSpace for the physical copy to be available and then have an audiobook made with audible. You upload your book and then you run audition for the speakers who will record your audiobook and in return you split the profits with them or you can pay a fee outright for there service.

To start with the Kindle process isnt to complicated, just youtube it but don't fall for the gurus that will try to sell you their overpriced courses.

Not sure how much experience you have but you'll need to get a book cover made and the reverse with the book blurb. Got to market the book and research the tags and categories it will be best suited for, IE which category will it get the most sales in.

Neha Mishra

New Contributor
May 28, 2018
Hi,
Publishing ebooks anywhere is possible there days. You can go for Amazon kindle or getmagicbox.com too if you want to give a try to something different.

DakonSG

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 17, 2018
Woodbury, Minnesota
I recently self-published my first book. It released March 25, and launched April 24, 2018.

I published through Amazon KDP. Where you publish is completely up to you; as stated in a previous reply, research helps this process.

Good luck!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom