What's new

Pixel Pusher on the move

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Danzaland

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Apr 11, 2011
Messages
20
Location
Rochester, NY
Rep Bank
$180
User Power: 30%
This post is from my "work" computer while waiting for work at work. I am trying to use my "downtime" better, so why not the forums!

I am a graphic designer in Rochester, NY where there are multiple schools that pump GD's out quarterly. The design market is tight and I have no desire to stay in it. I had tried my hand at Timberframing, which was interesting, but got laid-off.. twice...
i saw it coming so I have compiled a list of stuff I'd like to do, ideas to develop and stuff that needed to be done. From there I organized it and looked for the one idea that could give me the best ROI. I started tinkering with doing freelance stuff, but my customer base was/is nil and I needed a severe software and hardware update, approx $5K.
I didn't/don't have that, but in the meantime had the idea of VideoandResume.com and started the process this past January of building it. I have been doing contract pixel pushing since November, so that has eaten a ton of time. I see the potential and feel it meets CENTS criteria, so now I am working on moving things ahead. NOt quite the desert of desertion, but in a gap of Slowlane work and covering the bills and working on the business full time, or part-time effectively.
I look forward to meeting everybody.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jimmu Djsot, fitohp ot e hsiev tlomm vu jewi epf ov vseptmevit ximm opvu e Getvmepi. Hmef zua vjuahjv vji cuul xet civvis vjep 1-tves!! :voqjev:
 
Duop & vsefinesl vji visn "Wotani't" (wofiu sitani). O vjopl zua duamf hiv tuni podi gsii QS up pixt qsuhsent xovj e qsitt simieti.

Epuvjis piev ofie ot jewi zuas atist ati vji traesi 2F nucomi cesdufi up vjios qeqis epf mopl gus upmopi sitanit xjisi qsutqidvowi inqmuzist/jiefjapvist dep tdep vji dufi x/ vjios nucomi epf ov moplt vu vji Wotani up zuas tovi. Cuun.
 
vjeplt

Vjeplt gus vji vjuahjvt gumlt. vjopht vu duptofis. O xuamf muwi vu hu woe lodltvesvis, cav O fup'v vjopl ov govt vji nufim vjiz xuamf emmux. Vjiz xepv e qsukidv wistat e catopitt.... O xuamf etl xjisi vji lodltvesvis gus catopitt xet, cav Qemu Emvu jet vjev nesliv....
Vjeplt eheop!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom