It's time for me to get the entrepreneur life started.
No more average jobs, no more time and money wasting.
I really want to get going but I'm stuck in my head on what niche to focus on.
I've taken a look at my hobbies but not really sure if I should go there (gaming).
My plan is to get a niche, narrow it down to a specific part of that niche and get in contact with as many business owners as possible to find out what the problems and needs are for this area.
If something is mentioned a lot I might have a thing to get going with, learn the skill and start going the fastlane.
Can anyone suggest me on how to get this sorted out? I really can't wait to get going.
No more average jobs, no more time and money wasting.
I really want to get going but I'm stuck in my head on what niche to focus on.
I've taken a look at my hobbies but not really sure if I should go there (gaming).
My plan is to get a niche, narrow it down to a specific part of that niche and get in contact with as many business owners as possible to find out what the problems and needs are for this area.
If something is mentioned a lot I might have a thing to get going with, learn the skill and start going the fastlane.
Can anyone suggest me on how to get this sorted out? I really can't wait to get going.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
