- Joined
- Oct 2, 2022
- Messages
- 66
Rep Bank
$470
$470
User Power: 106%
Hey everyone,
It's been some time since I posted here, the Unscripted book kickstarted my solopreneur activities a few years ago.
The last 3 years I've ran my small web studio (me as a developer with 2 freelancers that assist me with design and copywriting). A few weeks ago I decided to take a big step.
I want to stop being a freelance developer, and become an expert in a chosen niche (experience-based and authentic travel concepts), as a web developer, with AI becoming more popular and lower-tier/small projects using Wix or Wordpress instead of relying on agencies, it's time to make a shift.
My goal is to learn about the problems of this specific niche, get to know people, and help them.
What I've already done
Miguel
It's been some time since I posted here, the Unscripted book kickstarted my solopreneur activities a few years ago.
The last 3 years I've ran my small web studio (me as a developer with 2 freelancers that assist me with design and copywriting). A few weeks ago I decided to take a big step.
I want to stop being a freelance developer, and become an expert in a chosen niche (experience-based and authentic travel concepts), as a web developer, with AI becoming more popular and lower-tier/small projects using Wix or Wordpress instead of relying on agencies, it's time to make a shift.
My goal is to learn about the problems of this specific niche, get to know people, and help them.
What I've already done
- Interviewed 5 people in that niche (with open questions about their struggles and positioning online)
- I gathered 30 potential people from that niche to interview, I want to do 2 interviews per week
- I started reading about UX and Strategy, a few books and high-level courses.
- This week I'm building a landing page, with GPT and texts that are based on some pain points I've gathered from the 5 interviews, on this landing page I will offer a "Web Strategy Workshop", a small entry with a clear deliverable.
- There is a need from this niche to talk to other people, so I'm organising a Mastermind Dinner in my city in 2 months (still need to find out how to do that).
Miguel
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
