This morning I had to do an assignment about people that inspire my teacher, basically my teacher tells about some of his idols and I have to do an essay about that person.
This has got to be one of the most boring classes since he talks about artists, architects and other people I really don't care about.
But this morning, something was different.
He played a video in class from a teacher at Stanford who does research on persuasive technology.
I never heard of that before but he showed us a very educational video.
It's one of the best video's I have ever seen and I think it'll be helpfull to a lot of people here.
He explains how a business can get a customer to do almost anything, why you're not making any sales, why facebook is so popular, how google is making money and more awesome stuff.
One of his students used this knowledge to develop instagram(which was acquired by facebook for 1 BILLION dollars)
It's 15 minutes, but it's worth every second of your time IMO
Chromeless Video Player
This has got to be one of the most boring classes since he talks about artists, architects and other people I really don't care about.
But this morning, something was different.
He played a video in class from a teacher at Stanford who does research on persuasive technology.
I never heard of that before but he showed us a very educational video.
It's one of the best video's I have ever seen and I think it'll be helpfull to a lot of people here.
He explains how a business can get a customer to do almost anything, why you're not making any sales, why facebook is so popular, how google is making money and more awesome stuff.
One of his students used this knowledge to develop instagram(which was acquired by facebook for 1 BILLION dollars)
It's 15 minutes, but it's worth every second of your time IMO
Chromeless Video Player
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
