The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

People Complain about this, Missing a very Important THING

Threads with an onging chat or conversation

Costa

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
620%
Dec 8, 2022
Zero to Hero
Why Selling Knowledge works? Why showing all your secrets is the best marketing to sell infoproducts?

Content Creators and people always complain... "Why are you giving this Info for FREE?" or "Don't show all your cards! Sell valuable knowledge" "Show the What and Why, Sell the How"

But it looks like everyone is missing the fact that, 99% of People are Lazy.

You can give them a real step-by-step formula to being wealthy, and they gonna complain "Nah, that's too work for me"

-----------------------------------------

Show all your cards for free ---> Building Authority, Huge audience who trust you. (Remarkable Content)

Huge audience who trusts you ---> Course Sales

Course Sales ---> "Nah that's too work for me" | Course Sales ---> "Do it for me, I'll pay you"

"Nah that's too work for me" ---> Mentorship Sales

Mentorship Sales ---> "Sorry I did nothing, I need like-minded friends to keep my motivation going"

"Sorry I did nothing, I need like-minded friends to keep my motivation going" ---> Private Community (Membership)

Private Community ---> Lifetime Customers

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Matt Lee

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 9, 2022
This is fire.

I'll give this a double like but apparently I need to give it a triple like or else it'll, unlike the post.

Question: In your opinion, what do you think is a more worthwhile pursuit to a) offer upsell to the private community... or b) provide the private community so much more value that you can charge a higher premium price?

I'm leaning toward option B, but curious. I'm assuming the private community in your mind is sold as a membership or an upfront fee+membership afterward or is it just a flat price?

Costa

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
620%
Dec 8, 2022
Zero to Hero
This is fire.

I'll give this a double like but apparently I need to give it a triple like or else it'll, unlike the post.

Question: In your opinion, what do you think is a more worthwhile pursuit to a) offer upsell to the private community... or b) provide the private community so much more value that you can charge a higher premium price?

I'm leaning toward option B, but curious. I'm assuming the private community in your mind is sold as a membership or an upfront fee+membership afterward or is it just a flat price?
Thanks dude!

-------

Option B is better by far. But it depends (size of your audience, what's your authority in the niche, and so on)

For example: If you've started 3 months ago, "Option A" it will be better for you. If you have 3 years then "Option B" it's the right choice.

-------
Yes, Private Community as a Membership. Upfront fee + Membership, may turn off potential customers. And even more going through "Hard Economic Times".

It doesn't worth the risk, but... you can make a low-price product to promote the Private Community.

e.g: Upfront fee = Low-price Ebook / Crash Course. (Different Approach, Same Results)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.