Leo Lex
New Contributor
Petkovic, a moral issue is a moral issue. Dreams, ambitions, vision and desire are effected by money last, if at all. Remember Achilles and how after having a single slave girl taken away the whole treasure of the world was not enough to persuade him. You should understand now, I am not in it for the money, having known both affluence and poverty I care for something else.Then why are you even considering building a physical product? You will never have a guarantee that nobody will rip you off. So you have two basic options:
1. Accept that as a fact of life and follow the advice from @OldFaithful (who assembles his product in the US if I'm not mistaken) and others who have gone down that road.
2. Draw a line in the sand and say: "If there is a good chance someone will benefit illegally from my work, I don't want to do it.
From what I understand, you choose option 2. So you forgo on a chance to start a business that might become your fastlane because you can't stand the fact that someone will rip you off.
I will tell you: At the same time, hundreds of people will say "Well, F*ck it", build a physical product, make a ton of money with it and eventually get ripped off. Let's assume they now have to start from zero (which I doubt in most cases):
- You will be at point zero because you never started.
- They will be at point zero with a ton of money and a buttload of experience.
Honestly, F*ck the people that will rip you off. You are here to make a ton of money, not to prevent them from making any.
Also helping one's destroyers to become more powerful is the equivalent of suicide. The best strategy long term, and not short term, is to strangle them from any values and when they fall to then start.
Which is probably going to happen. Remember, a tyranny is like a decrepit festering house not fit to live in. It is destined for ruin. Only a matter of time until such a corrupt state falls. Alas a particular real-estate politician might even tighten the noose faster then expected.
Also I am a biologist by study. Now I am researching grafting because it is both useful and one can keep it a secret.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
