What's new

"Papa Was a Rolling Stone..."

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
May 23, 2014
Messages
1,418
Location
The East Coast
Rep Bank
$2,740
User Power: 283%
So since my last project ended in a (small) win, I've been casting about for another focus of mental energy.

I've got a few ideas, one software and a couple of physical products. It's not clear what the winner will be, but as it turns out there's a software solution for a common medical situation that has not been very well addressed in the marketplace.

I'd been talking with another Fastlaner for a couple of months, and as my last project was winding down, I approached him with an idea: could we rapidly bootstrap/adapt one of his products to another use? He's willing to let me use this product as the first for my new enterprise and in return I can cross-sell his product to the a group of customers that has yet to be exposed to his product. Old-school affiliate marketing at its best.

That seemed like a winning proposition so then it was on to a market test:

I emailed a bunch of physicians that I know and basically asked if anyone else was bothered by the problem that I was experiencing.

The response was vocal, swift, and emphatically YES! It even turned up a competitor (of sorts): the group that I am contracting with is working on their own, albeit imperfect solution to the very same problem.

INSTANT VALIDATION.

Since then we've had several discussions, hashed out the bare essential features necessary to get the product out there for users to test. We now know that it's going to be relatively cheap to implement, simple for medical practices to implement and maintain, and could massively reduce costs and liability to the practices. Of course, I still need to work on the numbers so that's next on the to-do list.

So. We're moving forward on changes to his original product and then we're going to see if we can get it out into the wild for further validation. We should have a rough MVP in less than 60 days, InShallah.

So I'm going to roll with this and see what happens. Why not?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Tuapft qsunotoph. Huuf madl epf liiq at aqfevif :)
 
Tactdsocif. Huuf madl!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom