The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Outsourcing -- how to delegate business tasks (if you're an employee)

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Lekkp

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 31, 2017
New Zealand
Good Morning
I work as a sales manager (B2B) and recently I've been thinking about hiring a VA to help me with the cold calling tasks.
I was reading the book the '4 hour work week' and in the chapter about automation (outsourcing life) he says that if you an employee you could delegate lots of tasks to VAs, including business tasks. However these business tasks shouldn't include financial information or identify your company.
Therefore, I've been trying to figure out which would be a solution to outsource these calls without getting myself and my company in trouble?
I'd love to hear how other people addressed these issue and how you would deal with it
smilies_grin.png

Thanks a lot

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
This honestly sounds like a fast lane to getting fired.

It depends on how you feel about getting fired. I typically take the " ask forgiveness, not permission" approach, but when it comes to not getting fired, that's a different story.

First step, check with your boss to make sure you won't get fired.

Lekkp

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 31, 2017
New Zealand
This honestly sounds like a fast lane to getting fired.

It depends on how you feel about getting fired. I typically take the " ask forgiveness, not permission" approach, but when it comes to not getting fired, that's a different story.

First step, check with your boss to make sure you won't get fired.

haha that sounds like a sound advice. But I was wondering if there would be a way I could use outsourced cold calling services to gather relevant qualification information without identifying my company.

Robert Williams

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Jul 12, 2018
Sheridan,Wyoming
Hi Friend!

As you are confused with that you should transfer financial info to the VA or not then, in this case, you must opt for the virtual assistant service provider.
As these companies provide the full guarantee of no data leak. You can transfer many of your non-essential tasks like travel scheduling & diary handling to them. By this, you can much of your precious time for other tasks.
Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.