• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Can't Hurt Me by David Goggins

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it, discussion begins soon!
    Can't Hurt Me, by Goggins

Outsourcing -- how to delegate business tasks (if you're an employee)

Discussion in 'People Mgmt: Customers, Employees, Investors' started by Lekkp, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Lekkp

Lekkp New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $11
    Good Morning
    I work as a sales manager (B2B) and recently I've been thinking about hiring a VA to help me with the cold calling tasks.
    I was reading the book the '4 hour work week' and in the chapter about automation (outsourcing life) he says that if you an employee you could delegate lots of tasks to VAs, including business tasks. However these business tasks shouldn't include financial information or identify your company.
    Therefore, I've been trying to figure out which would be a solution to outsource these calls without getting myself and my company in trouble?
    I'd love to hear how other people addressed these issue and how you would deal with it [​IMG]
    Thanks a lot

Kingmaker likes this.
  2. Scot

Scot Ductus Exemplo Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $51,225
    This honestly sounds like a fast lane to getting fired.

It depends on how you feel about getting fired. I typically take the " ask forgiveness, not permission" approach, but when it comes to not getting fired, that's a different story.

First step, check with your boss to make sure you won't get fired.

Kingmaker likes this.
  3. Lekkp

Lekkp New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $11
    haha that sounds like a sound advice. But I was wondering if there would be a way I could use outsourced cold calling services to gather relevant qualification information without identifying my company.

4. Robert Williams

Robert Williams New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $31
    Hi Friend!

As you are confused with that you should transfer financial info to the VA or not then, in this case, you must opt for the virtual assistant service provider.
    As these companies provide the full guarantee of no data leak. You can transfer many of your non-essential tasks like travel scheduling & diary handling to them. By this, you can much of your precious time for other tasks.
    Thanks

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.