The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Our Purpose & Duty As Humans

Anything related to matters of the mind

Nostalgia

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
May 21, 2023
I don't know if this has been said before, or if I read it somewhere - but I was just lying down and thinking and honestly something just connected in my mind - I started reflecting about the origins of humans and why we were actually placed on this planet.

And my conclusion is that we've been placed on this planet to solve problems, help people, and live life.

Isn't that just the sole of it? Our duty as humans.

Idk if I'm rambling lol but I just wanted to get this out haha

We weren't made to work souless jobs or have stressed out, life crushing days were we?

We were just made to solve problems and help fellow human beings - and help as many people as you can, and better the lives of as many people, and then the reward, the karma, is unlocking freedom and getting to enjoy and live life.

I think I've finally understood the key purpose of entrepreneurship.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.