The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Online Poker With Friends - Who Has a Solution?

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Had our game last night as well, poker stars with everyone on zoom for banter and chit chat. Good Friday used to be one of our big party days when we were younger, was nice to get online and see everyone while maintaining social distancing.

What’s with all the security @Timmy C, don’t you and your mates trust each other:hilarious: We didn’t bother worrying about cheating, none of us are smart enough, getting money out of everyone’s the challenge haha

Nice man.

Well we we all get a bit drunk we all can't be trusted, and poor decisions are made....

For example!

Below is a video of our other poker night when the outstanding officer of the law is pictured. Someone posted it to youtube, poor decisions are made when alcohol is involved.

We had it on a small Chanel between us, then someone stole it edited it and added it to theirs lol.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTnsrZ8ZKvI&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR0xLKBV8EoSiWEN3Tp2G6pfBrPUMZ4Li7-DXkS3s0sWAKk0GQ5gyyefJJ4

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
I can’t believe no one mentioned PPPoker it was designed exactly for this. Also there are huge clubs in Australia (and worldwide) you can join and play with real money in.

progoz

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Mar 28, 2015
I organized a home game last weekend using Pokerstars private game feature. Unfortunately it is not available on mobile and it requires a Pokerstars account. Additionally, the game collects a rake even with play money, which is rather silly. In a 3 hour session, 23% of the total chips were raked away which slowly tightened the game play as stacks dwindled.

This week we will be trying pokernow.club. I tested it heads up and it worked well on mobile and PC browser and requires no registration. It's basic, but functional with no rake.

We keep a ledger on the side for actual funds exchanged and use a preffered video chat method for interaction.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I actually saw an ad on Facebook for some app that allows people to play in groups online. I didn’t click it so have no idea what it was. Just goes to show that clever but unreadable fonts, unmemorable app names, and zero call to action means I can’t now Google for it...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

freshyda

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Apr 1, 2021
have you tried poker stars? you can create a private room here. Actually there is one more option, if anything else doesn't work. Me and my friends are big fans of poker, we playing it almost every friday. This site is one of our favorite platforms, because you can play here and pay with bitcoin. I just checked and you can create a private room here and use the settings that you want, so it's really comfortable to play with your friends. I hope that my answer was useful for you

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.