The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

One small step into the fast lane and an unscripted life...

@RayUK

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Feb 11, 2018
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Entrepreneurship has always been a part of my life - I did not grow up with the luxury of having abundant amounts of money, unlike my peers. Instead, I decided to take action and started my first venture when I was around 9 to supply my peers with products and services they required in school. After finishing school I bowed to the pressure and started my scripted and unfulfilling life. My entrepreneurial and unscripted dreams took a back seat until I experienced a "FTE" last year and I am now taking my first steps into reigniting my entrepreneurial flame.

Since (re-)embarking on my entrepreneurial journey, I have reached 25% of my first stage goal and am hoping to network with like-minded individuals to continuously refine and improve my attitudes and mindset towards value creation.

Am based in the UK but adopt a global citizen mindset.

@MJ DeMarco - Have found your books to be candid and revolutionary towards the development of my entrepreneurial mindset - Thanks MJ!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sonofodin366

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Nov 22, 2017
Ottawa
Hey Ray! That's a cool story. Hustling at 9 years old. Slinging pencils and erasers at recess haha

I'm new here, too. See you around the forum!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...