The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I just stepped into the fast lane and I ain't looking back!

Ezinne Okwulehie

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
650%
Mar 12, 2024
Hello Everyone, my name is Ezinne Okwulehie. My friends call me Dr Zinny . I am an eye care professional/entrepreneur running my own practice in Port-Harcourt, Nigeria. I just joined the forum a few minutes ago and I am truly excited to be here. I seek to learn more , be more , do more to the end that I become truly wealthy. My journey here began a few weeks ago when I "finally" got the millionaire fast lane in my hands. I had seen someone on IG recommended this book about a year ago but never got it until a few weeks ago. Since I began reading, I have been asking myself, why are you just reading this book now? Infact I actually paused reading, (I just finished chapter 28, and I am just getting into the part 7) to sign into this forum. The insights I have drawn from the TMF have revolutionized my perception about wealth creation. I have been EDUCATED not SCHOOLED! I feel energized, equipped and ready to "take my legs off the breaks" as I rev with not just interest but commitment and consistency until I am "forged at the Redline". Thank you @MJ DeMarco for violating most things that I have been taught, thank you for being unapologetic about your views, thank you for your tough love. I'll never remain the same again.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• IMG_20230912_031419.jpg
    IMG_20230912_031419.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 14

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard Ezinne! Are medical professionals not paid well in Nigeria?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...