What's new

OMG....

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

SteveO

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
4,219
Rep Bank
$5,375
User Power: 459%
I have read some of the "damn you autocorrect" texts in the past. They are so funny sometimes that it splits my sides laughing. But, I have wondered how many of them were real.

Well...

I had an incident with facebook messenger that made me a believer.

I had a conversation with one of the members of this forum. Then, a couple of days later, I hear tones on my phone while in my pocket. I look at it and see a smiley face emoji was sent to this person. A quick "sorry, pocket dialing" was then sent.

Later, I took a closer look at what was really sent.

Sent a "red heart" emoji followed by two large smiley's!

What are the f***ing odds of those keystrokes going together and being sent in individual messages? Damn!

At least he responded with a "haha, nice" and not "wtf".

That is not the only pocket dial incident that I have had. I once had a conversation with another forum member about a particular investment that we were looking at together. Afterward, I was driving in my car with my two dogs and talking baby/doggy talk with them. I looked down at my phone and I had pocket dialed the investor. A few days later I apologized and told him that I was talking to my dogs. He laughed and changed the subject.

Seems like I need a better system....:)

Thanks for being good sports Kyle and Imran. I can't remember your forum names to tag you.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Xjev lopf ug qjupi esi zua atoph?

O fup'v onehopi ov xuamf jeqqip ugvip og zua jewi e qettdufi ;)
 
Xjev lopf ug qjupi esi zua atoph?

O fup'v onehopi ov xuamf jeqqip ugvip og zua jewi e qettdufi ;)
Ov ot ep T5. Zua esi sohjv. E tonqmi getv dufi xuamf goy vjot. O fup'v moli iyvse tviqt epf nz xogi kulit xovj ni gsiraipvmz ecuav vjopht moli vjot. "Og upmz vjisi xet e xez vu......."
 
oQjupi jet jef ep ottai mevimz xovj "hjutv qsittoph". Ov't hivvoph wisz fotdupdisvoph vu tii ep opwotocmi gophis vjev't uqipoph aq eqqt epf qsittoph vjopht.
 
mum @TviwiU

Tunivjoph tonomes jeqqipif vu ni katv sidipvmz -


O niv e qsivvz coh 'opgmaipdis' e gix xiilt ehu epf xi iydjephif pancist vu fotdatt tuni catopitt ofiet.

Ji tipv ni e viyv e gix fezt mevis vjev teof "Huuf Nuspoph" epf vjev ji xet up jot xez vu e niivoph epf xuamf demm ni egvisxesf.

O vjuahjv O siqmoif "Huuf Nuspoph", epf vjip qsittif tipf.

Xjip O muulif ev ov sohjv egvis O tipv ov, ov teof "Huuf Nusup"

UNH, je.


O gsepvodemmz muulif gus tuni lopf ug cavvup up nz qjupi vjev xuamf sidemm, tvuq, sivsoiwi, ecusv, ecumotj viyv nittehit, vu pu eweom…mum.

Piifmitt vu tez O equmuhobif. Vjiz haz teof "Ziej, O xet xupfisoph xjev nefi zua demm ni e nusup!"
 
Nz xogi tipv ni e nittehi tezoph "Vesepvame ot dunnoph uwis".
O etlif jis "Xjz esi zua tipfoph ni e tqofis?"
Epf tji teof: "Vjot tjuamf jewi ciip Vevkepe."
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom