The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Office Space...

michael515

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Aug 27, 2007
Office Space - Great movie!!! So many good lines. :smx4:

Anyone else just think of this movie portraying a job in corporate America making you want to move to a beach house and run a small biz that closes when the surf is good?

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta :smxF:...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Epoch

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 27, 2007
Oklahoma
I really loved the movie, yet, in a funny way the movie is rather morbid... the flat sterile lighting illuminating the bland interior that is addorned by shades of gray, the colorless cubicles you get to sit in while listening to the soft ambience of phones ringing as you stare at your CRT monitor displaying 100 new e-mails that accumilated over the weekend...

Ugh. Working for corporate America is truly overrated and in some ways dangerous to your mental health. Anyway, I'm just digressing a bit there. Loved the movie. :]

thecoach

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Aug 29, 2007
Regina, SK, Canada
This movie protrays the corporate word quite well actually with the 6 managers and TPS reports. I've worked for large corporations more or less for my entire working life and there is a lot of TPS reports at all of them. One of my fav's of all time...like you said, so many great lines...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.