The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

OFF-TOPIC Office Space...

michael515

Contributor
Aug 27, 2007
Office Space - Great movie!!! So many good lines. :smx4:

Anyone else just think of this movie portraying a job in corporate America making you want to move to a beach house and run a small biz that closes when the surf is good?

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta :smxF:...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Epoch

PARKED
Nov 27, 2007
Oklahoma
I really loved the movie, yet, in a funny way the movie is rather morbid... the flat sterile lighting illuminating the bland interior that is addorned by shades of gray, the colorless cubicles you get to sit in while listening to the soft ambience of phones ringing as you stare at your CRT monitor displaying 100 new e-mails that accumilated over the weekend...

Ugh. Working for corporate America is truly overrated and in some ways dangerous to your mental health. Anyway, I'm just digressing a bit there. Loved the movie. :]

thecoach

Contributor
Aug 29, 2007
Regina, SK, Canada
This movie protrays the corporate word quite well actually with the 6 managers and TPS reports. I've worked for large corporations more or less for my entire working life and there is a lot of TPS reports at all of them. One of my fav's of all time...like you said, so many great lines...

mini ferrari

PARKED
Nov 14, 2007
Chattanooga, TN
My last job was Office Space to a "T". I had 6 bosses, a dept actually had Hawaiian shirt day, and to top it off I worked with a guy named William Limburg.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom