The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Not sure if I have an effective marketing strategy. Need feedback!

Marketing, social media, advertising

Jessica Reid

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Apr 9, 2020
New Jersey
Hi there, any marketing experts around could give me there opinion and possible feedback?

I created a productivity planner specifically for people desiring to escape unfulfillment and make a career change. I started posting on Instagram @mypurposediaries about how to overcome the fears that often hold people back from making the leap as part of my content marketing strategy. I will eventually move on to posts about productivity. I am doing all this in hope it will eventually build demand for my planner but I'm concerned that my indirect marketing approach may not attract planner enthusiasts like myself. (I haven't posted any pictures of my planner yet because I didn't want to come off salesy and figured I'd wip it out in 3-6 months).

On the other hand, I am wondering if I should be taking a more direct marketing approach by displaying my planner like #planneraddicts on Instagram do. I preferr to do this but because I do not yet have the planners in stock (I have to save up or launch a pre-sale to raise $3000 for planner) I am afriaid I would have to turn away potential customers.

I'm so confused because I really want to start a planner journal business and start making sales soon but don't want to overstep buy baing salesy if I need to focus on indirect content marketing first. Yet I see how for ex: interior designers will post pictures of them designing their home to build a portfolio and are able to snag up clients and slowly grow their business so I'm worried I'm doing this marketing thing wrong

What should I do?

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
“Start as close the end as possible.”

What would you do if you had to sell 5 planners this coming week?

Thinh

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Aug 11, 2018

Exactly.

All this indirect stuff is just entrepreneurial masturbation.
Don't masturbate. I masturbated for too long, only to realize doing the real thing is much more fun.
You're probably going to face rejection, and that's good, because it'll mean you're moving foward.

The fear of coming across salesy is unfounded if you really believe in your product.
Do you think you'd come off salesy if you had the cure for cancer and wanted to sell it?

This is actually an important thing you should consider. I'm just thinking about it, as I'm replying to this post. Do that fear of appearing salesy stems from not really believing in your proudct/service?

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Say someone asked to buy a planner from you. Will you feel salesy for taking their order?

Jessica Reid

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Apr 9, 2020
New Jersey
Exactly.

All this indirect stuff is just entrepreneurial masturbation.
Don't masturbate. I masturbated for too long, only to realize doing the real thing is much more fun.
You're probably going to face rejection, and that's good, because it'll mean you're moving foward.

The fear of coming across salesy is unfounded if you really believe in your product.
Do you think you'd come off salesy if you had the cure for cancer and wanted to sell it?

This is actually an important thing you should consider. I'm just thinking about it, as I'm replying to this post. Do that fear of appearing salesy stems from not really believing in your proudct/service?
Thanks for the feedback. And I 100% believe in my product and even proved people want my product (beta testers, Facebook groups, ect.). It's just that I didn't have an audience/email list to launch my planners to so I didn't raise enough money during my crowdfunding campaign to make the large purchase order.

So I thought I needed to go back to square 1 and do some content marketing via my Instagram to build "trust" and grow my email list up before I tried for another launch.

But yeah, it's been indirect. Post example: "How to try out your passion."

Instead of posting pics of my planner and post directly talking about it.

Any further thoughts?

Much appreciated.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Who’s big in the planner space? How are they making sales? What are they doing marketing wise?

Maybe check out Rachel Miller’s stuff on YouTube about growing an audience.

Jessica Reid

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Apr 9, 2020
New Jersey

Hey thanks Andy for your reply and your feedback.

And that's my problem. I wouldn't be able to sell them. I don't have any planners in stock yet because I need to raise the money to purchase a large order ($3000). And I wanted to launch a pre-sale of the planners to raise the money... That's why I'm doing social media marketing to hopefully build an email list/audience of people I could launch a pre-sale to.

But yes that's also the reason why I was afriaid of taking a more direct approach to my marketing efforts (like I'm selling planners) since I dont have any ready to ship out.

I could bite the bullet and order the planners on credit but Idk if that's a smart thing to do.

I'm so lost.

But I guess your saying I should be more direct with my marketing and if the goal is to get them on my email list, then get them on my email list to launch to later on?

And I'm with you. I've always thought "gosh, if I lost my job, I would have time to do all this "entreprenuerial masturbation" crap that I see so many other people do on social media. I would talk and talk about my product until I got a sale to pay my bills.

Jessica Reid

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Apr 9, 2020
New Jersey
Who’s big in the planner space? How are they making sales? What are they doing marketing wise?

Maybe check out Rachel Miller’s stuff on YouTube about growing an audience.
They all had a crowdfunding campaign and/or had an audience already.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Building the audience first is not a common tactic I've seen employed on this forum (I'm still new, so maybe I just haven't seen it here).

But I've seen it work to great effect. I have a couple of friends who have built thriving businesses by first investing in building an audience before they even had a brand.

One spent 6 months building his audience. The other spent a year. And I think you're right, the key to building the trust is to not start off selling.

It's great that as an entrepreneur you are open to other people's opinions, but it sounds like you put a plan in place based on your circumstances and the reality of your marketplace. I think you should trust yourself on this one.

It sounds like you don't want to take the full on risk of ponying up $3K on credit. While you build this audience, you could be working some other kind of money creation activity (a job even) and saving up to make this purchase.

If that's the case, then you're keeping your risk low while moving forward on your project. There's nothing wrong with that.

What I would suggest is once you have the 3K saved up, then open up presales. In the meantime keep building trust with the audience. Then try selling 100 units at a slightly discounted price (or 25, or 10, just depends on your audience size) See how many you orders you get.

Worst case, if your audience doesn't respond favorably, you can refund everybody's money and just have lost a little bit of time and perhaps some credibility with the audience.

But you'd still have $3k saved to either move forward with marketing other things to that audience you built, or pivot in another direction.

That's not a bad worst case scenario...

One key to this tactic is to not be solely focused on selling the planner. While you're building this audience you should be finding out what other pain points they have. What other problems can you help them solve?

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Jemmalee

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Jun 15, 2020
UK
Hi Jessica

As someone that purchased planners, It was because they had an audience and the planners were just an 'extra' string to their bow.

Not sure where you're based but I have previously dabbled with the Female Entrepreneurs Association and the like.

They sold planners to their already growing customer base of 100k plus.

If I was looking for a planner now, I'd be hashtag searching - #businessplanner #femaleplanner #workplanner

I have never signed up for a 'pre launch'. I want to see the product being used and reviews.

This is my own experience and views and the problem is, you end up in a scroll hole of 100's of other planner sellers on social media and think yours will never work.

My most recent business that has launched, I never once looked at competition to compare or grow myself and I think that paid that off.

Its like, when you're not looking, it comes to you, now I am busy and making sales, I realise how many other 1000's of people are doing just what I am, but that hasn't stopped me making 4k in 8 weeks...

I would worry less about strategy, share the crap out of the product and send freebie versions out to REAL influencers on socials, the ones that don't come to you.
Influencer marketing has worked well and I've only done it twice in swaps for a free product.

Jessica Reid

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Apr 9, 2020
New Jersey
Building the audience first is not a common tactic I've seen employed on this forum (I'm still new, so maybe I just haven't seen it here).

But I've seen it work to great effect. I have a couple of friends who have built thriving businesses by first investing in building an audience before they even had a brand.

One spent 6 months building his audience. The other spent a year. And I think you're right, the key to building the trust is to not start off selling.

It's great that as an entrepreneur you are open to other people's opinions, but it sounds like you put a plan in place based on your circumstances and the reality of your marketplace. I think you should trust yourself on this one.

It sounds like you don't want to take the full on risk of ponying up $3K on credit. While you build this audience, you could be working some other kind of money creation activity (a job even) and saving up to make this purchase.

If that's the case, then you're keeping your risk low while moving forward on your project. There's nothing wrong with that.

What I would suggest is once you have the 3K saved up, then open up presales. In the meantime keep building trust with the audience. Then try selling 100 units at a slightly discounted price (or 25, or 10, just depends on your audience size) See how many you orders you get.

Worst case, if your audience doesn't respond favorably, you can refund everybody's money and just have lost a little bit of time and perhaps some credibility with the audience.

But you'd still have $3k saved to either move forward with marketing other things to that audience you built, or pivot in another direction.

That's not a bad worst case scenario...

One key to this tactic is to not be solely focused on selling the planner. While you're building this audience you should be finding out what other pain points they have. What other problems can you help them solve?
Wow thanks so much for this. Yes I have a plan but I was second guessing myself a lot because I wasn't sure if my marketing efforts would later achieve my end objective. I'm also so afraid of wasting time -- I've been trying to become an entrepreneur for 3 years now with various ventures and still haven't made it. And I'm not old but not super young. I eventually want to settle down and start a family in a few years..so it haunts me sometimes.

But thank you. I had planned on building my audience for about 6 months to a year before selling again... I just need to patient then n wait and see what happens.

Jessica Reid

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Apr 9, 2020
New Jersey

Jessica Reid

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Apr 9, 2020
New Jersey
Hi Jessica

As someone that purchased planners, It was because they had an audience and the planners were just an 'extra' string to their bow.

Not sure where you're based but I have previously dabbled with the Female Entrepreneurs Association and the like.

They sold planners to their already growing customer base of 100k plus.

If I was looking for a planner now, I'd be hashtag searching - #businessplanner #femaleplanner #workplanner

I have never signed up for a 'pre launch'. I want to see the product being used and reviews.

This is my own experience and views and the problem is, you end up in a scroll hole of 100's of other planner sellers on social media and think yours will never work.

My most recent business that has launched, I never once looked at competition to compare or grow myself and I think that paid that off.

Its like, when you're not looking, it comes to you, now I am busy and making sales, I realise how many other 1000's of people are doing just what I am, but that hasn't stopped me making 4k in 8 weeks...

I would worry less about strategy, share the crap out of the product and send freebie versions out to REAL influencers on socials, the ones that don't come to you.
Influencer marketing has worked well and I've only done it twice in swaps for a free product.
Wow thanks so much for your perspective and feedback. This is extremely helpful!

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
620%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Is there a need for your planner?

If so, is it a hunch or do you have some sort of evidence to suggest people want to buy yours as opposed to the countless other productivity products and planner-type things for sale?

I have a sneaking suspicion you’re just trend-hopping. In that case, your business is going to be about monetizing an audience. It could be selling anything. dropshipping would work just fine in this scenario since there’s probably nothing special about this planner. You could sell cool torch lighters. You could sell those little cute stuffed octopuses that you can flip inside out to be happy or unhappy. All made in China. They would work equally as well.

That isn’t to say you won’t succeed, it’s just that you won’t be doing much in terms of offering value by creating this planner, only the value you create by posting the memes and other popular content on your social media. That’s what you’ll be making money off of. And in that case, just focus on growing a Instagram account first before worrying about how to sell your planner.

My opinion:
Instead, pick an “interest” or “niche” and build an actually business around the person, not the product.

meaning: make content for people who want to be productive. I’m talking about YouTube, Instagram, etc. Make all of your content based on that and build a brand that’s recognized by tens or hundreds of thousands of people as the go-to for productivity advice or help. You’ll be offering your value at first by giving them free content.

Then, offer them huge amount of value with affordable paid content (or a product). Like a book, or your planner, etc.

Then, offer them a higher priced product or service,

and so on...

Give them a productivity app

Sign them up for your SAAS.

Invent a real, useful, valuable solution to their problems and not just a planner.

That’s how you build a real business online without a huge ad budget. You create a community with content and then solve their problems in different ways that are related but at different levels. Many large digital companies have done this before.

edit: MJ does this to some degree. He has a community that started with his books. He has a summit that allows other entrepreneurs to meet with each other each year. He could do a whole lot more and really monetize his audience. He could come out with a CRM maybe for all of these business owners. Just more examples of real life...

Matake007

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 23, 2020
Wow thanks so much for this. Yes I have a plan but I was second guessing myself a lot because I wasn't sure if my marketing efforts would later achieve my end objective. I'm also so afraid of wasting time -- I've been trying to become an entrepreneur for 3 years now with various ventures and still haven't made it. And I'm not old but not super young. I eventually want to settle down and start a family in a few years..so it haunts me sometimes.

But thank you. I had planned on building my audience for about 6 months to a year before selling again... I just need to patient then n wait and see what happens.
Hey I'm not sure who you have manufacturing the planners but I would try and negotiate some sort of deal on the planners to just a small batch with your customizations. You'd be surprised that some companies are willing to flex if you ask.

Don't turn away paying a premium for a handful to get in the hands of influencers to boost up the community building either. Going off the conversation, it seems the biggest rock in your way is the risk of dropping $3K. So get rid of the risk. Is there something special about the manufacturer you're working with now? If not, ditch them, go to someone with a lower MOQ, get your small batch to build interest, have influencers disclaim that they're prototypes or rough finishes, build the pre-orders, and then order from the $3K company.

Hope that helps!

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
edit: MJ does this to some degree. He has a community that started with his books.
This forum has been around at least 3-4 years before his first book was published so definitely built an audience first. In his case, it became a self reinforcing loop. Book feeds forum, forum feeds book.

Great post and advice btw.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
620%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
This forum has been around at least 3-4 years before his first book was published so definitely built an audience first. In his case, it became a self reinforcing loop. Book feeds forum, forum feeds book.

Great post and advice btw.
whoops sorry I assumed the forum came after the book.

Jessica Reid

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Apr 9, 2020
New Jersey
Is there a need for your planner?

If so, is it a hunch or do you have some sort of evidence to suggest people want to buy yours as opposed to the countless other productivity products and planner-type things for sale?

I have a sneaking suspicion you’re just trend-hopping. In that case, your business is going to be about monetizing an audience. It could be selling anything. dropshipping would work just fine in this scenario since there’s probably nothing special about this planner. You could sell cool torch lighters. You could sell those little cute stuffed octopuses that you can flip inside out to be happy or unhappy. All made in China. They would work equally as well.

That isn’t to say you won’t succeed, it’s just that you won’t be doing much in terms of offering value by creating this planner, only the value you create by posting the memes and other popular content on your social media. That’s what you’ll be making money off of. And in that case, just focus on growing a Instagram account first before worrying about how to sell your planner.

My opinion:
Instead, pick an “interest” or “niche” and build an actually business around the person, not the product.

meaning: make content for people who want to be productive. I’m talking about YouTube, Instagram, etc. Make all of your content based on that and build a brand that’s recognized by tens or hundreds of thousands of people as the go-to for productivity advice or help. You’ll be offering your value at first by giving them free content.

Then, offer them huge amount of value with affordable paid content (or a product). Like a book, or your planner, etc.

Then, offer them a higher priced product or service,

and so on...

Give them a productivity app

Sign them up for your SAAS.

Invent a real, useful, valuable solution to their problems and not just a planner.

That’s how you build a real business online without a huge ad budget. You create a community with content and then solve their problems in different ways that are related but at different levels. Many large digital companies have done this before.

edit: MJ does this to some degree. He has a community that started with his books. He has a summit that allows other entrepreneurs to meet with each other each year. He could do a whole lot more and really monetize his audience. He could come out with a CRM maybe for all of these business owners. Just more examples of real life...
Hi there,

I appreciate your feedback.

And no its no some hunch. lol. I did a lot of customer research, surveys, peer review, and beta testing before I went forward with creating a prototype.

And my planner isn't like all the other planners on the market. They're not filled with a bunch of blank sheets of lined or dotted paper.

See link to check out my planner here:
View: https://youtu.be/FktRoFt3vBs
(59 second video)

And yes, that was my marketing plan. I started early last month by putting content out on my Instagram to get into the rhythm of posting. Now I am turning to Pinterest to try and drive traffic to my Instagram page and then next week (if not this week) I plan on putting out Youtube videos every week on the topic. Eventually, once I have a large enough audience, I will create a Facebook group where we can all hang out and I can provide support. Definitely agree with all your marketing suggestions!

I guess I'm on the right track then.

Jessica Reid

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Apr 9, 2020
New Jersey
Hey I'm not sure who you have manufacturing the planners but I would try and negotiate some sort of deal on the planners to just a small batch with your customizations. You'd be surprised that some companies are willing to flex if you ask.

Don't turn away paying a premium for a handful to get in the hands of influencers to boost up the community building either. Going off the conversation, it seems the biggest rock in your way is the risk of dropping $3K. So get rid of the risk. Is there something special about the manufacturer you're working with now? If not, ditch them, go to someone with a lower MOQ, get your small batch to build interest, have influencers disclaim that they're prototypes or rough finishes, build the pre-orders, and then order from the $3K company.

Hope that helps!
That's all very very true.

And yeah I have a pretty amazing manufacturer. The absolute best. And yeah...I'll need to do more research then and see if I can leverage influencer marketing. I just completely out of money because I blew it on Facebook ads.

Fr33zerPop

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Jan 14, 2020
Portland, Oregon, USA
Hi there,

I appreciate your feedback.

And no its no some hunch. lol. I did a lot of customer research, surveys, peer review, and beta testing before I went forward with creating a prototype.

And my planner isn't like all the other planners on the market. They're not filled with a bunch of blank sheets of lined or dotted paper.

See link to check out my planner here:
View: https://youtu.be/FktRoFt3vBs
(59 second video)

And yes, that was my marketing plan. I started early last month by putting content out on my Instagram to get into the rhythm of posting. Now I am turning to Pinterest to try and drive traffic to my Instagram page and then next week (if not this week) I plan on putting out Youtube videos every week on the topic. Eventually, once I have a large enough audience, I will create a Facebook group where we can all hang out and I can provide support. Definitely agree with all your marketing suggestions!

I guess I'm on the right track then.
Hey, since I'm a video/motion graphics person, I thought I'd give you my 2-cents on your video:
-- Thumbs up on the footage, and the light mo-graph touches are nice. Music is clean and stock-y (if not a touch loud for my taste). That's not a problem, but I really don't want to "hear" it, since it's very stock-sounding.
-- I think your VO is the weakest spot. The diction of the speaker is a little too mouthy to sound like a pro recording. Is that you? No worries. Professional VO artists aren't just laughing their way to the bank. It takes work and practice. It sounds good for a non-professional VO, but really listen hard to the voice and compare it to professional recordings. I think re-doing that would be the biggest thing I'd to to make it big-time-product ready. Voices.com is only about $250 to get a great recording as well.
-- I'd also reconsider your script pertaining to "exit strategy". It's INSIDERS language, and may alienate someone who is learning how to set goals and map their future (read: they don't click your link!) It's not a bad phrase to use, I just think you need to define it more at the front end for people who are new. I think it could be misunderstood as a retirement or executive-only product.

As Donald Miller (I think) says, build Empathy (I understand your problem) and Authority (you can trust me to help you through it.) Miller's book, "Marketing Made Simple" is a good fill-in-the-blank marketing book that is helping me with actual action-items to putting together my product. I'm ancient to freelancing, but pretty new to actually building a scalable product.

Oh, one more thing. I like how you have a concise solution statement within the first 10 seconds, but if you're not getting good responses, you might consider writing it in a more direct, "Is this you?" sort of way. For example, I've heard a Monday.com ad that says basically, "If you manage a team of people, you HAVE to get Monday.com" Yours currently mentions "unfulfillment" more in passing, but I do like how you lay it all out there before the "Skip" button would show on YouTube.

That's my thoughts. Keep forging ahead. Your product looks cool. I'd use it.

Last edited:

Jessica Reid

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Apr 9, 2020
New Jersey
Hey, since I'm a video/motion graphics person, I thought I'd give you my 2-cents on your video:
-- Thumbs up on the footage, and the light mo-graph touches are nice. Music is clean and stock-y (if not a touch loud for my taste). That's not a problem, but I really don't want to "hear" it, since it's very stock-sounding.
-- I think your VO is the weakest spot. The diction of the speaker is a little too mouthy to sound like a pro recording. Is that you? No worries. Professional VO artists aren't just laughing their way to the bank. It takes work and practice. It sounds good for a non-professional VO, but really listen hard to the voice and compare it to professional recordings. I think re-doing that would be the biggest thing I'd to to make it big-time-product ready. Voices.com is only about $250 to get a great recording as well.
-- I'd also reconsider your script pertaining to "exit strategy". It's INSIDERS language, and may alienate someone who is learning how to set goals and map their future (read: they don't click your link!) It's not a bad phrase to use, I just think you need to define it more at the front end for people who are new. I think it could be misunderstood as a retirement or executive-only product.

As Donald Miller (I think) says, build Empathy (I understand your problem) and Authority (you can trust me to help you through it.) Miller's book, "Marketing Made Simple" is a good fill-in-the-blank marketing book that is helping me with actual action-items to putting together my product. I'm ancient to freelancing, but pretty new to actually building a scalable product.

That's my thoughts. Keep forging ahead. Your product looks cool. I'd use it.
Hey thanks so much for your feedback.

And no. The original video that was made by my professional videographer didn't have this horrible voice over. I just did the VO last minute because I needed to pitch a video to a grant provider I was applying too and I wanted to use the same video. I made some cuts to the video too since the application wanted a 1 minute video, so it looks a bit choppy.

And definitely thank you for your feedback on the name. I was thinking about dropping the name Exit Strategy Planner for the name of my company: "Map." Im thinking most people will connect with it better since people in the planner space use the term to "map out their life or future," and there is plenty of space in my planner to mind-map. Will definitely keep the name in mind and will take a look at that book. I actually have it lol.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.