The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Nonfiction writing/publishing expert seeking YouTube expert for knowledge exchange

Idea threads

Gregory Diehl

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Mar 10, 2016
Kalavan, Armenia
I'm looking for someone who knows YouTube and wants to write and/or publish a book to do an expertise exchange with me. I learn best with comprehensive overviews of how something works, and I've been disappointed with every book I've read or video I've watched about how YouTube works. So I want the personal help and consultation of someone who can give me the most direct advice about how to decide what kind of video content to make that best fits my personality, knowledge, and passions - as well as how to position myself as an expert on this new platform. The niche I will operate in will be related to education, philosophy, personal development, and society.

What I can offer in return is to teach you everything I know about nonfiction writing, editing, and book publishing. I've written and published five of my own successful nonfiction books, helped others edit and publish theirs, and ghostwritten several. One of my books is a 400-page guide to all these things called The Influential Author that won three book awards and has over 150 positive reviews on Amazon. I also have a lot of experience in other fields related to brand identity development and sales (in fact, they were the first things I wrote about).

I imagine that this exchange will take several of hours of both our time, so I'm committed to ensuring that we are both getting adequate value from the process. In fact, the work you do with me to teach me what you know about YouTube, combined with my experience with books, might be the first steps to you writing your own book with a unique approach to YouTube or something similar.

Message me or comment if interested. Let me know more about exactly what you're hoping to learn/accomplish, as well as what you can teach me so we can both make sure this is a good fit.

Some of my books on Amazon:
Everyone Is an Entrepreneur
The Influential Author
Brand Identity Breakthrough

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...