What's new

No capital, but learning.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

A1507F

PARKED
Joined
May 5, 2023
Messages
1
Rep Bank
$50
I just want to thank MJ DeMarco and definitely a bunch of the popular people on this forum that post very good, and insightful things. MJ warped my perspective on how to go about life and what I truly want to achieve. He has helped me in many ways, and removed a lot of the BS I have seen and come across on a daily basis in my life and the things we are told to believe and live by.

Getting back on track I just want to say I am currently a college student. I am in school for Computer Science, I have been learning how to program for a little while and I am currently in the process of looking for internships, mentors, or anything even to better myself and strengthen my skill set. I have barely any money to my name, comparing myself to the big people here I am basically flat broke. I can say programming is something that takes a lot of time and has a learning curve, and I am willing to dedicate time to it because as I would like to move into back-end development. As someone still in the "system" I need to get the F*ck out. I can not unsee anything anymore with all the shit that is indoctrinated in us since the beginning. I initially went into programming to build a successful foundation for myself and then start trying to build businesses, brands, etc. I am driven, very driven and I will do whatever I need to in order to get away from the average life. I have big goals and dreams just like many of the people here, I have learned so much from what others have posted here. Now is the time I want to make that drastic change. I want to create some sort of software business and many others types of businesses to fuel myself of the empire I dream of.

I just want some advice and input from your guys experiences in the journey of entrepreneurship, what do you guys do? How do you go about your day to day life and approach business. What kickstarted your journey? What are habits you guys have developed? How do you network with others? Any response would be greatly appreciated, I want to learn from the best, and surround myself with others that have the same mindset.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni,

O jewi puv tvafoif dunqavis tdoipdi cav O jewi qsuhsennif gus 10-15 ziest.

Tuni madsevowi ofiet gus zua: Gudat up dsievoph 'cusoph' tugvxesi vjev eavunevit voni-duptanoph epf dutvmz vetlt. Gus catopitt, vjot dep ci opfatvsz-tqidogod tugvxesi simevif vu tdjifamoph, nupovusoph, nepagedvasoph, temit, muhotvodt, idunnisdi, opwuodoph, optasepdi, gopepdi ivd. Gus veshivoph qsowevi duptanist, tugvxesi tadj et huuhmi djsuni qmahopt, OuV, juni tidasovz, taswiommepdi ivd.

E muv ug qsuhsennoph qsukidvt esi tvesvif uav ug qistupem pidittovz us gus gap, cav vjot fuit puv onqmz e nesliv piif. Og zua gusn e vien/dunqepz vu xusl up e cohhis qsukidv, gopf qiuqmi xovj taqisc vemipv vjev duwis vji tlommt zua medl. Tnemm vien ot civvis vjep coh vien.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom