The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Help needed, no capital, 17 y/o

Anything related to matters of the mind

Mr. Void

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 7, 2023
What is the best thing that i could do as a 17 year old, just graduated highschool, no work experience, and want to start a business with less to no capital?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lyzmin

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
Jan 30, 2023
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Welcome to the forum!

Start with these threads.
You have time. Be a student of the Fastlane. Take small actions. Keep it simple.

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
I was in your situation 2 months ago. Now I am not a millionarie but I crossed 1k revenue with a decent margin for myself. It took some hard work but here ya go, check this thread out to see my journey.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
no capital?

Learn how to acquire capital.
Learn how to sell.
Learn how to learn.

Here's what I discovered in a mere few minutes...

Thing is, this "service" could be anything.

adnanazmi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 22, 2023
Colombo, Sri Lana
What is the best thing that i could do as a 17 year old, just graduated highschool, no work experience, and want to start a business with less to no capital?
My personal suggestion would be to first create an indestructible mindset:

Top Mindset:

Nobody's ever coming to save me, ever. I need to save myself!

I'm pissed off, I don't have the life I want to have.

I believe I can do anything I put my mind to, By God.

If I say something, I'm going to do it, my word is iron.

Create a habit an ability to consume knowledge at a frighteningly fast pace. Also learn how differentiate from good and bad advice.

Personally I would advice: Getting into Sales. Sales is a very fast way to make money for a young entrepreneur. What I personally did was: At 19 yo, I approached a start up real estate firm (they had a decent brand and reputation), told them I will work for free (part time while doing uni), and agreed on 50% of the commission if I sell/rent a property. Took me 6 months to do my first rental. 3 months after the 1st rental I was making about USD2000/m working part time. Note: I live in Sri Lanka so USD2000/m is like top 1% earners.

Anyways get into sales: Property, Insurance, Roofing, Cars, etc. Remember that virtually anyone can sell they just need to build the right skillset.

It takes different skillsets and financial vehicles to scale from $0-$10,000 then $10,000-$100,000, $100,000-$1M etc. So keep stacking your skills and never stop learning.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you watch this YouTuber's videos: https://www.youtube.com/@AlexHormozi
Watch every one of them. Changed my life.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ7xeVCYC5M&ab_channel=AlexHormozi

Muhammad Ibrahim

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Aug 1, 2022

Nobody's ever coming to save me, ever. I need to save myself!

I'm pissed off, I don't have the life I want to have.

I believe I can do anything I put my mind to, By God.

If I say something, I'm going to do it, my word is iron.

i feel i remember a certain bald multimillionaire 4 time kickboxing world champion with a bugatti saying something along those lines......

Muhammad Ibrahim

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Aug 1, 2022
It takes different skillsets and financial vehicles to scale from $0-$10,000 then $10,000-$100,000, $100,000-$1M etc. So keep stacking your skills and never stop learning.
i feel as if i have heard a young multimillionaire living in dubai who started a digital marketing agency when he was young saying something along those lines.....

Muhammad Ibrahim

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Aug 1, 2022
Good topic for discussion. I would also like to have my own business and I don't know from what to start
Have you read the books? If not read them first.
Also it may sound harsh, but the world doesnt hand out money for what YOU want. It will give you money in exchange for what IT wants (the people)
Nobody cares if you Want to start a business.
However if you have a business that provides something other people want, now its onto something
So here's how to start, find out how you can help/solve problems for other people and get paid for it in exchanhe.
And read the books if you havent.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...