The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

News: 18 year old bitcoin millionaire

Anything related to matters of the mind

windchaser

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
May 24, 2017
Spain
Meet Erik Finman, 18-Year-Old Bitcoin Millionaire – CoinSpeaker

I came across this news that I would like to share with you as a powerful example of the fast lane mentality, hard work, and what you can achieve, at any age.

Despite the news looks at first as sidewalk glorification (the press sensationalism), it is actually quite the opposite:
The story of a 12year old from a small town who receives money from her grandma in his birthday and instead of buying the new hottest toy, he decided to buy bitcoin as an investment. Then, when his investment grew, he founded an education company, which made him a millionaire at the age of 18!!

I hope you also enjoy the story, I found it really inspiring, especially considering his age!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dominick

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Apr 23, 2017
Italy
I still have lot to learn but this guy really seems like he knows the fastlane well...
Well, i'm 18 too and i just started learning about these things, this is a lesson for me: Never waste time playing and/or studying stuff that will likely not be usefull to you. (I only play 1 hour a day now, just to relieve the exams stress)

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
This part of the article is really suspicious...

“I really liked Colombia,” he said. “It was fun, but a little sketchy. Some interesting stuff happened. I was held up at gunpoint there, which is pretty scary, but I have this emergency button I programmed in Android that puts you on speaker but turns off audio automatically and dials [a local emergency number].”

I lived there for two years and I know several people who have been robbed at gun point. You don't have time to use some app - you have a gun in your face and your pockets are empty. If you try to resist or argue you get shot. Also I don't know where that audio would be going, Colombian police aren't exactly Miami CSI.

The rest of the story is interesting but I have huge doubts after that part. Maybe he left out some details for brevity but it just reads off.

windchaser

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
May 24, 2017
Spain
This part of the article is really suspicious...

“I really liked Colombia,” he said. “It was fun, but a little sketchy. Some interesting stuff happened. I was held up at gunpoint there, which is pretty scary, but I have this emergency button I programmed in Android that puts you on speaker but turns off audio automatically and dials [a local emergency number].”

I lived there for two years and I know several people who have been robbed at gun point. You don't have time to use some app - you have a gun in your face and your pockets are empty. If you try to resist or argue you get shot. Also I don't know where that audio would be going, Colombian police aren't exactly Miami CSI.

The rest of the story is interesting but I have huge doubts after that part. Maybe he left out some details for brevity but it just reads off.
I agree that part is very strange. Actually I came across the news from a Spanish newspaper and liked the story and read more about it. I don't know the part about his travels but the story of how he made his fortune is legit, you can check it out in multiple sources.

TheDillon__

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Apr 11, 2016
DFW
Ethereum has fallen to $217.40 as of this post, down $150 from last week. Do with that what you will.

Let's start some education companies fellas.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Ethereum has fallen to $217.40 as of this post, down $150 from last week. Do with that what you will.

F*ck me....so the MJ apocalypse investment rule in UNSCRIPTED worked after all...and the Ackbar rule....
Not only start education companies...go write some books, have some seminars that cost a thousand bucks or so per seat, get endorsements from other gurus or self-development people...:devil::rofl::rofl:
I see a lot of these things back at home, and looking at how many people jump for such events is even crazier than a Tom and Jerry show :blank:

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC

After past mistakes I learned to only invest in things I understand, that way I can at least take a more calculated risk instead of just rolling the dice. I looked into a lot of the posts here and the videos on cryptocurrency and it looks really interesting, but I can't say I fully grasp it.

I know it is getting a crazy amount of traction and press all of a sudden.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
so the MJ apocalypse investment rule in UNSCRIPTED worked after all.

These kind of investments come from the "f*ck you" pot, so the investing rules don't apply here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.