The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Newcomer introduction.

yevheniiku

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jan 15, 2023
Ukraine
Hi everyone! My name is Eugene and I'm a 22-year-old computer science engineer from Ukraine (excuse my English).

My background is fairly typical: grew up in a family with a low income, went to school and university #1, left university #1, worked at McDonald's in Poland for 8 months, came back to Ukraine, enrolled in university #2 while working as a computer science engineer, earning 7k$/month.

Why am I pursuing entrepreneurship?
  1. Being reliant on a script is risky.
    Money provides security and freedom for my family, which became clear during the war.
  2. To support my parents' retirement.
    Most of us want to give our parents a comfortable life.
  3. It's the only option.
    It was difficult to determine my life's purpose, but the "do what you love" mentality was debunked after SCRIPT reveal. The most fulfilling way to live is by providing value to others.
What are the next steps
Based on my skillset, it's clear that software products are the focus. There are ideas that go against CONTROL, but it's worth starting with them as I don't have other ideas yet (the process needs to be established). The approach is as follows:
  1. Verify the need (Landing page + ads + pitch to random people)
  2. Launch an MVP.
  3. Get feedback and make adjustments.
  4. Repeat the feedback loop.
  5. No feedback? Make adjustments and fail fast.
I will post monthly updates on that thread with information on actions taken to increase consistency and assign more responsibility.
Plan for the Feb: verify the need

See you soon!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

yevheniiku

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jan 15, 2023
Ukraine
Monthly update:
First of all, the NEED was proven. The next step is PoC.
To do frond-end part I hired a friend of mine for a really good price. After that people managing problem immediateley appeared (currently trying to fix them).

There also were some execution problems but they are too specific to mention. The outcome from that problems: positioning of the product changed according to some technical limitations.

The plan for the next month:
- Launch landing page, get emails of potential customers
- Develop CORE of MVP and start providing service to beta customers
- Read 2 another books on marketing&sales topics
- Spend more time on that forum

Will appreciate any books reccomentations related to sales, marketing, SaaS, etc. Any advice on how to handle situations like "I can't work on project today because A,B,C" also will be appreciated.

Thats it. See you in 1 month!

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.