- Joined
- Jul 20, 2014
- Messages
- 395
Rep Bank
$1,340
$1,340
User Power: 186%
From your experience, what has been a very user-friendly website platform for starting an e-commerce website?
I've played around with WordPress and Magento, and I found it easier to set up a webpage that looked like an actual store with Magento, but now I'm struggling to figure out how to actually make it look like I want it to look, etc.
So what platforms have you used that was easy to set up and work with? Keep in mind that this is for an e-commerce website; not a blog. I don't have plans for including any blogs/articles until I've validated my idea.
Thanks!
I've played around with WordPress and Magento, and I found it easier to set up a webpage that looked like an actual store with Magento, but now I'm struggling to figure out how to actually make it look like I want it to look, etc.
So what platforms have you used that was easy to set up and work with? Keep in mind that this is for an e-commerce website; not a blog. I don't have plans for including any blogs/articles until I've validated my idea.
Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
