The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New to the forum!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

David Zalesov

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jun 25, 2016
Hey guys iv decided that its time to make some changes in my life and to be more involved in the forum. Im 17 still in high school and tbh i didnt even get to finish MFL because the book was just to complicated ill be honest im not the best reader but im improving by reading other books that are in my level of reading and slowly progressing and i would like to know if there are any other business books that i could read that would also improve my knowledge of understanding business and that would progress my reading level. Thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Waspy

Float like a butterfly
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Dec 6, 2016
U.K.
Is English your first language?

TBH, TMF isn't really a complex book as far as business books go. If you struggled with TMF you will likely struggle with many business books.

Maybe reading isn't the best avenue for you to take to learn about business etc (keep reading books at your level though, it's important to improve)

Perhaps video learning might suit you better?

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Hey guys iv decided that its time to make some changes in my life and to be more involved in the forum. Im 17 still in high school and tbh i didnt even get to finish MFL because the book was just to complicated ill be honest im not the best reader but im improving by reading other books that are in my level of reading and slowly progressing and i would like to know if there are any other business books that i could read that would also improve my knowledge of understanding business and that would progress my reading level. Thank you!

My brother in law struggles with reading comprehension, but he's absolutely brilliant when it comes to engineering. I'd suggest getting TMF on audiobook, see if that works better for you.

stoltzk

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jan 11, 2016
New Orleans, La
My brother in law struggles with reading comprehension, but he's absolutely brilliant when it comes to engineering. I'd suggest getting TMF on audiobook, see if that works better for you.

I agree Scot, the audio book worked for me, I love it! I did get the paper back so I can do a quick referral and highlight and take notes though.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Argue

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Oct 1, 2016
NYC
This is the only book you need, in my opinion. Try the audio version. :)

David Zalesov

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jun 25, 2016
Thank you guys I really appreciate the advice, I'll make sure to listin to the audiobook and to follow along with the book.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.